【藉由關係,寵物在向你展示的是什麼?】
你寵物的遭遇讓你得以
「從不同的意識或振頻狀態去看待」事物。
那表示在你的人生中可能有個
「你還沒面對而你需要進入那意識狀態才能夠去體驗」的議題……
巴夏精選短片(3分45秒) 【藉由關係,寵物在向你展示的是什麼?】Bashar83
影片摘自:2017-The Seven Neutral Needs
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/the-seven-neutral-needs/
原版影片:2017-The SeNeutral Needs
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【藉由關係,寵物在向你展示的是什麼?】
Q: I want to ask you a question about our dog. He got sick and then overnight, he’d been blind. He couldn’t see.
Q:我想詢問有關我家狗狗的問題。牠生病了,而且經過幾天晚上,牠眼睛瞎了,牠看不見。
Q: And as a result of that, he is very sad and very scared and we scared too.
Q:因此,牠非常傷心難過、非常害怕,我們也很害怕。
Q: And my question is: “How can I help him and help myself?”
Q:我的問題是:「我該如何幫助牠,也幫助我自己?」
Is there anything that it might be reflecting to you, about what’s going on in your life?
在你的生活中,有什麼可能是「牠在反映給你,以讓你覺知」的事?
Q: Yes, he is not happy. He used to be a very happy dog and…
Q:有,牠很不快樂。牠以前是隻很快樂的狗,而且…
Is there something that has allowed you to tap into unhappiness within yourself?
在你自己的生活中,有什麼是「已經讓你進入了不開心狀態」的事情嗎?
Q: What do you mean?
Q:你指的是什麼?
Is there anything that has happened in your life that you feel unhappy about?
在你的生活中,有沒有任何已發生而讓你感到不快樂的事?
Or is there anything that is not happen in your life that you feel unhappy about not happening?
或者,有沒有什麼「一直都沒發生而讓你感到不開心」的事?
Q: Yeah.
Q:有。
Is the being reflecting unhappiness to you that’s in your life, or is the being simply giving you a chance to express something that helps that being?
這生命體(你的狗狗)是否在對你反映出你生活中的不快樂,或者牠只是在對你給出一個「表達某種你可幫助牠」的機會?
So as to put you in a different state in your life, a different place in your life that otherwise you wouldn’t necessarily have gone to. You wouldn’t necessarily have seen.
為了是讓你進入一種不同的狀態,一種在你生活中「若不是因為牠生病你不一定會進入」的不同境地,你不一定會看見的情境。
Does it change you in a way that you need to be changed to help others?
這事是否讓你以一種「你需要改變才能夠去幫助他人」的方式改變你?
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
Or is it something that’s there to help you?
或者,這是個要來幫助你(改變)的事件?
Q: It changed me, because I…
Q:它改變了我,因為我…
Q: More sensitive to my environment to other being to animal to tree…
Q:它讓我變得對周遭環境、對其他的生命、對動物和樹木更加敏銳…
Alright. Then is there a way that you can use that lesson in your life?
好的。那麼你會不會把你從這事件學到的,運用到你生活中?
Q: So, he sacrificed himself to show me what I am?
Q:所以說,狗狗犧牲了牠自己是為了告訴我「我是什麼樣的人」?
Did I not tell you earlier in the conversation that animals are unconditionally loving?
我之前沒告訴過你們「動物是無條件地在愛」嗎?
UNCONDITIONALLY loving?
「無條件地」在愛?
Q: So it’s a lesson for me to see things different?
Q: 所以,這對我來說是一個「學會以不同方式看待事物」的課題嗎?
It could see in different state. And that different state is representative and symbolic and reflective of a state you need to be in, to do something in your life that you’re not doing.
這件事讓你能「從不同的(意識或振頻)狀態去看待」事物。而那不同的狀態表示「在你的人生中有個你還沒做,而你需要進入那狀態才能夠去做」的一種象徵和反映。
Q: Okay.
Q:好的。
So what can you do with what you’ve learned from this experience?
所以,你可以用「你從這次的經驗中學到」去做些什麼?
How can you honor what you learned from that being?
你會如何展現你對「你從那狗狗身上學到的」的敬意?
Q: Wow, it makes me cry for… okay.
Q: 哇,這讓我哭了…好的。
Yes?
懂嗎?
Can you use your imagination and figure something out?
你可以能運用你的想像力,而理解出一些什麼嗎?
Q: I can. Yeah.
Q: 我可以。是的。
Alright.
好。
Q: I start to do that.
Q: 我會開始這麼做。
And when you do that, then it might be that you don’t need that reflection anymore.
而當你這麼做時,那麼,那可能是「你已不再需要那樣的反映」的時候了。
And the being will suddenly start to be happy again, because you’ve learn the lesson.
而突然間,那生命體(狗狗)會再次快樂起來,因為你已經學會了這課題。
It was teaching you.
牠是在教導你。
You understand?
你明白嗎?
Q: Can he see?
Q: 牠的眼睛會看見東西嗎?
Q: Can he see?
Q: 牠會重見光明嗎?
Q: Can he…
Q: 牠會…
I’m telling you in general how these things usually work.
我只是從大方向在告訴你「事物如何運作」的原理。
I’m not predicting any one particular thing. Because we can not necessarily see all the reasons that any particular being might create, a particular scenario or experience.
我並不是在預言推測任一特定的事物。因為我們不一定能看見所有個體生命在創造的某一特定場景或體驗的原因。
But I’m giving you a general path to follow, you’ll find out the specifics on your own, because you’re an unique case.
但我在給你一條普遍可遵循的道路,你會從中找出適用於你自己的個別情況,因為你是獨特的案例。
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
Yes?
懂嗎?
But use your imagination to figure out, how to honor, how to express what you’ve learned in this experience with the being. That’s put you in touch with this energy.
但要運用你的想像力去找出答案,如何表達你的敬意,如何展現你從那生命體所學到的東西。是那生命體(狗狗)讓你接觸到這能量的。
Q: Oh.
Q: 喔!
Yes?
好嗎?
Q: Yeah.
Q: 好。
Alright.
好的。
Well, have fun.
去體驗吧。
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝你。
Be happy.
要開心。
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝你。
Alright.
太好了。
You will know what to do when you’re in the proper state.
當你處於適當的(意識或振頻)狀態,你會知道「你該做什麼、會怎麼做」。