【認識「Being」的意思vs.「萬物存在」的意義】
巴夏精選短片(1分45秒)【認識「Being」的意思vs.「萬物存在」的意義】Bashar099
影片摘自:2014-Bashar at Lightning in a Bottle
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/lib-2014/
原版影片:2014-Bashar at Lightning in a Bottle 影片一
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【認識「Being」的意思vs.「萬物存在」的意義】
What is meaning of “Being” vs. “Existence”?
Good day to you.
你好。
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝。
Speak up, people.
請說大聲一點,朋友。
Q: What is the meaning of Being?
Q: 什麼是「Being」的意思和意義?
The meaning of Being… well, the meaning of Being is to be everything that you can possibly be as unique you that you are.
Being的意思和意義…好的,Being的意義是:在每一當下盡你所能地處於、散發出「自己獨特的專屬核心振頻」,並表達、展現和成為獨特「本是」的自己。
Because you see, life doesn’t have built-in meaning.
因為,你明白嗎?生命沒有任何「天生既定」的意義。
You are designed to give it meaning.
生命(中任何一件事情)的「意義」是由你來創造的。
The meaning you give it as we said, determines the effect you get.
就如同我先前所說,「你所賦予的意義」會決定「你所受到的影響」。
But really did take it a step further back, Existence has only one quality : to exist.
但更進一步的說,「萬物存在」只有一種質量:存在。
It doesn’t need a reason to exist, it just exists.
萬物的「存在」不需要理由,它只是(一直都)存在。
Meaning and Being are subject to Existence.
「意義」和「Being(生命及生命所處的狀態、所散發的振頻)」都附屬於萬物「存在」的一部分,都受到「存在」的影響。
Existence is not subject to Meaning and Being.
萬物的「存在」並不附屬於或受到「意義」和「Being」的影響。
It is just what it is.
萬物「存在」就只是「它本是」地存在。
But with any existence are all the different viewpoints that it has of itself.
但是跟隨著任何「存在」體的,是「與該存在體本身它有關」的所有不同觀點。
You, you, you, you, you, you, all of you, all of us, all Beings and all creation are all different ways that All That Is have of experiencing Itself.
你、你、你、你、你,你們,我們,所有的生命(beings在此是個名詞,是生命的意思),以及所有的造物,都是「一切萬有」以不同的方式創造來體驗祂自己的。
So every Being is a unique point of view of All That Is of itself, An unique reflection.
所以,每一個生命,都是「一切萬有」的一個獨特觀點,都是一個「一切萬有」的獨特的反映。
And thus, when you allow yourself to experience the unique reflection you are as fully as you can, you are allowing All that Is in Existence itself to experience Itself as fully as it can, in the way that you are uniquely choosing as Your True Self.
因此,當你盡你所能地允許自己體驗這「你本是的獨特反映」時,你同時也讓「一切萬有」在萬物存在中,藉由「你選擇成為真實獨特的自己」的方式,得以盡祂所能地體驗祂自己。