【認識「跨越自己信念門檻」的自我測試】
巴夏精選短片(3分30秒)【認識「跨越自己信念門檻」的自我測試】Bashar164
影片摘自:2017-The Spectrum of Fear
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/the-spectrum-of-fear/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【認識「跨越自己信念門檻」的自我測試】
The Threshold of Believability Test
I’ve had certain relationships, intimate relationships that I’ve been in for that I feel too long. I’ve seen what I needed to see but I have to move on.
我曾有過幾段關係,那是種交往過久的親密關係。我在這些關係中已明白了「我需要明白」的課題,但我必須繼續向前走自己的路。
Yes.
是的。
And because of that I’ve chosen to develop physical manifestations or symptoms in my body, manifestations of disease.
而因為那些關係,我(已意識到我)選擇了發展成一些身體上的症狀和疾病的具體顯化。
Now even after I left the relationship I still choose to keep them.
就算現在我已經離開了那些關係,我仍舊選擇保留著那些症狀和疾病。
Because? How do they work for you? What are they doing for you? What do you getting out of them?
因為什麼?它們帶給你什麼好處?它們在為你做些什麼?你從「你依舊選擇這樣做」中獲得些什麼呢?
Serving as a reminder to not do that again, I suppose?
我猜是在提醒自己不要再重蹈覆轍吧?
Do you need those reminders? Or can you just remind yourself.
你需要那些症狀和疾病才能提醒自己嗎?或是,你能夠「只是去提醒自己」?
It’d be great just to remind myself and no longer have them.
如果能夠「只是去提醒自己」而不再需要那些症狀和疾病,那就太好了。
Do you believe that that will be sufficient?
你認為你那樣(承受那麼久的病痛)還不夠嗎?
No.
不夠。
Thank you for your honesty. Why not?
謝謝你的誠實。為何你認為還不夠呢?
I guess I don’t trust myself.
我想我不相信自己。
And why don’t you trust yourself?
那你為何不相信自己?
Because I tend to put myself in similar situations.
因為我總是傾向於把自己處在相同的處境。
You mean you choose.
你的意思是「你選擇」這麼做。(巴夏常提醒我們:沒有「傾向」這回事,都是「選擇」。「傾向」是一種對「自己在做選擇」之真相的否定。)
I choose.
對,我選擇這麼做。
And why would you choose to do that, if they don’t work for you?
既然那麼做對你無益,為什麼你還繼續選擇那麼做?
Is that something you would like to continue to do?
那是你想要繼續做的事情嗎?
No.
不是。
Do you believe it’s possible that you can actually make a decision to not do that anymore and that might actually stick?
你相信「你實際上能夠做出不再那麼做的決定,而且會實際地持續下去」是可能的嗎?
At some point yes.
在某時間點,是的。
What point would that be? Five years from now?
在怎麼樣的時間點上?五年後嗎?
No, no, no. This is serious. This is “the threshold of believability”. This is a test for yourself.
不,不、不。這是個嚴肅的問題。這是「跨越自己信念門檻」的自我測試。這是一種捫心自問的自我測試。
Do you believe, without hesitation, can you answer yes?
你是否相信,毫不猶豫地,你會回答「是的」?
Do you believe that in 10 years that would be more than enough time, more than enough time for you to behave differently in the circumstances. Yes or no?
你是否相信在10年內,時間是否綽綽有餘,讓你能在這個情況下表現不一樣(已走出傷痛)的行為。相信或不相信?
Yes.
我相信。
10 years is sufficient.
10年的時間是足夠的。
Yes.
是的。
You can feel that it is.
你可以感覺10年確實足夠。
Yes.
沒錯。
Is five years sufficient?
那五年夠嗎?
Yes.
夠。
Is two years sufficient?
那兩年夠嗎?
Hesitation means “no”.
猶豫代表「你認為還不夠」。
Therefore now you can examine “What will I have to believe is true about myself that two years isn’t sufficient?”
因此,現在你可以好好地自我檢視一下:「究竟什麼是我已信以為真的信念,讓我覺得兩年的時間我都還不能改變?」
Now you have something to work with. Now you can find the belief.
現在,你有一些事情要面對了。現在,你可以找出那些(你可以放掉的)信念了。
When you find the negative belief that makes it take that long, you can then let it go. And you can take the test again:
一旦你發現那個「讓你必須花那麼長的時間才能改變」的負面信念,你就可以放掉那信念。然後,你可以再做一次「跨越信念門檻的自我測試」:
Do I believe 10 years is sufficient? Yes, I believe.
我認為10年夠嗎?是的,我相信。
Five years? Yes, no problem.
五年呢?可以的,沒問題。
Two years? Yes. Now with my new understanding and letting go of beliefs that don’t work for me. Two years is a snap.
兩年呢?可以。現在我已擁有了新的理解,並放掉對我無益的信念,兩年是很容易的。
One year? Yes, no problem.
那一年呢?可以,沒有問題。
Six months? Umm……hesitation means no.
半年呢?嗯…… 一「猶豫」就代表「可能還沒辦法」。
Keep examining your beliefs that make it take that long. And as soon as you have let go of everything you can imagine, letting go of that doesn’t work for you, whatever is not relevant,
不斷檢視那些「會讓你產生猶豫」的信念(反覆地自我測試把它們一一找出)。一旦你放掉所有你能想像讓你猶豫、對你無益、與你不相關你的信念,
however long is left is the amount of time the process actually needs to take for you to experience the process in the best possible way. That’s “the threshold of believability” test.
不論所需花的時間有多長,那就是你以最佳的方式在體驗那過程實際上所需花費的時間。這就是「跨越自己信念門檻的自我測試」方式。
And you can whittle it down to the point where the remaining time is the necessary process for you to have an appreciation of the change that you’re going through in the way that serves you best.
而你可以抱持一種對「用對你最有益的方式來經歷這改變」的感激之心,將那過程縮短到你需要花費的最短時間。
So you can diminish it by taking the test over and over again.
因此,你可以一次又一次地透過「跨越自己信念門檻的自我測試」來縮短那過程。
Examining the definitions that don’t work for you and letting them go.
反覆地檢視那些對你無益(不適用於你)的定義,並且放掉它們。
Take the test again, see if you hit the mark, see if you reduce the time.
再次地自我測試,看看你是否命中目標,看看你是否縮短了時間。
Perfect. Thank you.
太好了,謝謝你。
Does that work for you?
這樣對你有幫助嗎?
It does.
確實有。
That’s something you can do on your voyage. Yes?
這些是你在你接下來的旅途中可以做的事,好嗎?
Yes.
好的。
不論你所需花的時間有多長,
那就是你以最佳的方式在體驗那過程
實際上需要花費的時間。
這就是「跨越自己信念門檻的自我測試」方式。
However long is left is the amount of time the process actually needs to take
for you to experience the process in the best possible way.
That ‘s “the threshold of believability” test.