【最大的風險是:你們到處一直在談那風險】
巴夏精選短片(3分10秒)【最大的風險是:你們到處一直在談那風險】Bashar171
影片摘自:2017-The Window of Discovery 2018-2020
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/the-window-of-discovery-2018-2020/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【最大的風險是:你們到處一直在談那風險】
Q: So I know another thing that’s on a lot of people’s minds is concerns about nuclear war or incidents…
Q: 我知道還有一件讓很多人憂心忡忡的事,是關於核武戰爭或核子意外事件…
Oh, we’ve already told you that you will not have global thermonuclear war. We and others will prevent that, and that’s been demonstrated over and over again by many of our craft scrambling and erasing nuclear launch codes.
哦,我們已經告訴過你們, 不會有全球性的熱核戰爭發生。我們和其他的 (外星) 人將會阻止那樣的事情發生,而且,那已經透過我們太空船一次又一次的緊急起飛,並消除了核子武器的發射密碼在向你們展示。
But the idea of an isolated nuclear incident, we can’t stop that because that’s your choice, and it doesn’t affect anyone but you.
但是,對於你們單一地區性的核武事件,我們不能去阻止,因為那是你們的選擇,而那除了影響到到你們自己,並不會影響其他人。
Global nuclear war will rip into other dimensions that you have no business affecting.
全球性的核武戰爭將滲透撕裂到其他的維度,那與你們無關,是你們無法去影響的。
Q: What about, like, Korea and us…
Q: 那麼像韓國,以及我們…
What about Korea?
關於韓國的什麼?
Q:Is that, would that be considered…
Q:那是,像北韓那樣該被認定為…
An isolated incident.
一個單一地區性的事件。
Q:So, the one that wouldn’t happen is the one where they launch and we launch and Russia launches and…
Q:所以,不會發生核武事件的是,北韓發射核子武器而我們也發射核子武器,而俄羅斯也發射核子武器…
Correct.
正確。
Q:China launches.
Q:而中國也發射核子武器。
Correct.
沒錯。
Q:Okay, but we did…
Q:好的,但我們發射…
The retaliatory aspect will not be allowed. An isolated incident, there is not much we can do to prevent that.
報復性方面的核武行動是不被允許的。但屬於單一地區性的核武事件的話,我們就不能去干涉阻止太多。
Q:So are you saying that there could potentially be a launch by them to hit like South through…
Q:所以你的意思是說,仍有可能會發射核子武器攻擊事件,像是從南方透過…
The probability right now is less than 15%
此刻發生這件事的機率是:低於15%。
That they’ll launch?
你是說他們 (北韓)會發射核子飛彈的機率嗎?
Yes.
是的。
What’s the risk that we’ll launch?
那麼我們 (美國)會發射的機率是多少呢?
37%, if they launch.
如果他們發射核子飛彈的話,美國會發射的機率是:37%。
Q: If they launch, but we wouldn’t launch first.
Q:要是他們發射飛彈的話,但是我們不會先發射。
Not first. That is below 3%.
你們不會先發射。那樣的機率低於3%。
Q: So…
Q:所以…
Actually 2.7.
這機率其實應該是2.7%。
Q: So the…
Q: 那…
2.789.
機率是2.789。
2.789543.
機率是2.789543。
Q: Are you trying to lighten things up?
Q:你是不是想讓氣氛更輕鬆一點?
Yes, but not by nuclear fire.
沒錯,但我不是用〝發動核武〞的方式。
Q: So all this talk about the risk of it increasing and everybody getting so nervous about it everything, it’s really not based on…
Q:所以,我們談的這一切關於核武攻擊,風險的增加,和造成每個人對核武攻擊感到非常緊張,真的不是基於…
The risk, if you want to talk in those terms. The greatest risk is talking about the risk.
風險,如果你想用這種措辭的話,那最大的風險就是:一直在談論那風險。
So when those conversations can cool down, so will the probabilities.
因此,當那些談論 (核武攻擊)的對話能夠冷靜時,發生的風險機率也會冷卻降低。
Q: So basically what you’re talking is when people start to amplify…
Q:所以,基本上你在告訴我們的是,當人們開始在四處擴大…
Yes.
是的。
Q: It’s one thing. It’s looking at the book and not checking it out of the library, right?
Q:談論是一回事。就如同在圖書館裡看一本書而不把它帶出圖書館,對吧?
Yes, exactly.
是的,完全正確。
Q:Maybe you can explain that, cause, I…
Q:也許你可以再多解說一點,因為,我…
There are many things that you can be aware of. That are books you may read in the library and you can read them all day long.
圖書館有許多知識是你們可以從中獲得而讓自己有覺知 。那裡有你可以整天待在裡面讀取的書籍。
But if you don’t actually check the book out, it doesn’t have to become your reality. Leave it in the library, yes?
但如果你不把書籍實際帶出圖書館,它就 (只留在圖書館裡)不必成為你的實相。就讓它留在圖書館裡,好嗎?
Q: Yeah, that’s really good, cause you don’t want to be putting your head in the sand and so to speak.
Q:沒錯,這比喻真的很棒,因為,你不會想把自己的頭埋進沙子裡 (逃避現實) 。可以這麼說。
Especially because it’s very difficult to breath in that way.
尤其是因為,那樣做會很難呼吸。