【所謂「與前世連結」和心電感應的運作真相】
巴夏精選短片(5分55秒)【 所謂「與前世連結」和心電感應的運作真相】Bashar179
影片摘自:2018-Stepping from the Shadows
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/stepping-from-the-shadows/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【 所謂「與前世連結」和心電感應的運作真相】
How Reincarnation and Telepathy work?
Q: I have a question about past lives. Is our past lives more of a fable than true?
Q:我有個關於「前世」的問題。比起真實世界,我們的前世是否更像虛構的寓言?
Everything exists NOW.
一切事物都是存在「當下」的。
There is no such thing as the past.
(從非線性「終極實相」的角度)並沒有所謂「過去」這樣的東西。
Q: Yes.
Q: 好。
There is no such thing as the future.
也沒有所謂「未來」這樣的東西。
Everything exists simultaneously.
所有一切事物都是「同時存在」的。
So, you can create an experience call “The past life”.
如此架構下,你可以創造一個稱為「前世」的經驗。
A re-incarnational experience, where it seems you have a life, and you die, and you go into spirit. Choose another life, and you die, and you go into spirit. Choose another life, and you die, and go into spirit.
創造出一段「輪迴轉世」的經驗,在那經驗中好像你有過一段生命,然後你死去,進入靈魂狀態。而你又你選擇了另一段生命,再度死去,又再進入了靈魂狀態。之後你又再選擇另一段生命,死去,再度進入靈魂狀態。
You can create that linear experience, and call it reincarnation.
你可以創造那線性的經歷體驗,並稱它為「輪迴轉世」。
But you’re only describing an experience.
但你只是在描述那樣的一段經歷體驗而已。
You’re not describing the actual mechanism that causes the experience.
你在描述的並不是實際「產生那體驗」的物理運作機制。
The actual mechanism is that “Everything exists at once”.
真實的物理運作機制是:「一切事物都是同時存在的」。
And therefore what you’re doing is you’re making energetic links and connections to those other simultaneously existing incarnational lives of those people.
因此,你只是與那些「同時存在並在輪迴轉世的其他生命」們,做能量上的聯繫與連接而已。
You’re connecting to them in a way that you draw information and experience and knowledge from them, to help inform this particular experience.
你以一種「從他們身獲取資訊、經驗和知識」的方式和他們連結,來幫忙通知你這段特定的人生經驗。
Just as they may be making connections to you, to draw from your experience to help them in their lives
就像他們也可能為了幫助自己知道他們的人生,而與你連結,以從你身上獲取體驗一樣。
But all those people exist NOW.
但是,所有這些人都存在於「現在」。
You, as a person have never been them.
「你」,以化身為人的角度,從來都不是「他們」。
They, as a person will never be you, as a person.
「他們」,以投胎為人的角度,也將永遠不是「你」。
Now, if you want to come from a higher level.
現在,若從一種更高的視角看來,
Let’s say the over-soul level, and you want to say me, referring to you on that level.
讓我們從「超靈」的角度來看,你會說「我」,這指的是「超靈層面的你」。
Then you can say: “All right, the over-soul has an extension that you call ‘This Life’ in this time and place, and has a simultaneous extension that you called ‘This Life’ in that time and place”.
接著你可以說:「好吧,超靈有一個你們稱為「這個時空的『今生』的延伸」,同時也在「那個時空有著另一個『今生』的延伸」。
And so the over-soul can say “Yes. Both of those are my lives.”
因此,超靈可以說:「是的,這兩者都是我的生命」。
But that’s because they still happen simultaneously even from the over-soul perspective.
但這是因為,即使從超靈角度來看,他們仍然是同時發生(同時存在)的。
But when you say: “Was that my life as a person?” The answer is: “No, it wasn’t.”
但是,如果你問:「從作為一個人的角度,那是我嗎?」答案是:「不,不是。」
And, that dynamically changes, as you change again. You make different connections.
並且,那是隨著你又再改變時,不斷在改變的。你做出不同的連結(你在當下所連結的,會隨著你所處狀態的改變而改變。)。
You unplugged from some, and plug into new ones to get the information you need for the new person that you are.
你拔掉插頭般地離開與某時空的連結,又插入新插座般地連接到新的時空(其他世代),為了體驗「活出嶄新的你」所需要的資訊。
Therefore that’s a constantly changing dynamic thing. It’s never really static.
因此,那是種「持續在變動的事情(演化改變過程)」。從不是一種真的「停滯」狀態。
Even though you might say, “Well, that has been my ‘past life’ as long as I can remember”, you are still re-creating that sense of continuity for a reason, for a purpose.
即使你可能會說:「好吧,就我能憶起的印象,那是我的『前世』。」你仍然是基於某種原因在重新創造那「連貫性」的感覺。
But it’s always dynamically changing as you change too.
但這是永遠不斷在改變的事情,如同你也不斷在改變(一切的生命都不斷在演化)。
Is this making some sense?
這解說你認為有道理嗎?
Q: So the over-soul, like could it be even people within my own life that I’m interacting with now?
Q: 所以說,超靈可以延伸成為「存在我生活中與我互動的人」嗎?
Could be.
有可能。
Sometimes it is.
有時候是如此。
The idea, however, is to remember this:
這概念的重點是,請記住這點:
The description of the experience is just a description of a perspective of a structure. The description of the structure can be very different.
經驗的描述,只是一種「整體結構的一個觀點」的描述。但對於「整體結構」的描述,可能會差異非常大。
This is why it’s so important to modernize and streamline your definitions.
這正是為什麼「去現代化和條理分明化你(對生活中各切身議題)的定義」是如此重要的原因。
Because many of the definitions that many of you are operating on are outdated, outmoded, old-fashioned, medieval, and it gives you a false understanding of the mechanism that is actually at hand.
因為,你們許多人所擁抱的許多定義是過時、舊式、跟不上時代、中古時代的思維,而那些定義給了你們一種對「生活切身議題的實際運作機制」謬誤不實的理解。
For example, what we said before about the idea of Telepathy.
例如,我們之前說過的有關「心電感應」的概念。
Many people on the planet still think it’s about “Reading someone else’s mind.”
許多地球上的人們仍認為:心電感應是在「讀取他人心裡的想法」。
It’s not.
它並不是。
That can be an experience. That can seem like that’s the mechanism.
那可以是一段經驗。那可以看似那樣的運作機制(物理過程)。
But the real mechanism is what we described.
但是,真正的運作機制是我們剛才所描述的。
You simply operate on a wavelength so similar to someone else’s that you have the same thoughts, at the same time that that wavelength commonly generates.
你們只是互動在一種「和他人同時在非常相似的(振頻)波長下有著相同的想法」下,而那些波長頻率共同地產生相似的想法。
Therefore, it’s like two tuning forks vibrating in harmony, but this tuning fork isn’t “reading” this tuning fork’s mind.
因此,這就像兩隻振頻調和一致的音叉,但這隻音叉並沒有在「讀取」另一隻音叉的心思。
It’s simply picking up on a vibration and deciding to match the frequency,
它只是了解到(注意到)一個振動頻率並決定與之共鳴,
And then experiencing whatever thoughts come with that frequency, simultaneously with the thoughts happening in the original tuning fork.
然後並同時體驗任何來自原本音叉之振頻的想法。
That’s a description of the actual mechanism involved.
這才是一種對「實際運作結構(運作機制)」的描述。
But most people on your planet just describe the experience: “Oh I’m reading your mind!”
但多數地球人僅是描述這段經驗為:「喔!我在讀取你的心思!」
And they think that, that’ an accurate description of the mechanism when it’s not.
而他們認為那是一種「情況如何在運作」的正確描述,但並不是。
That’s again, why, so many of your scientists and researchers who attempted to research these kinds of phenomenology don’t understand how to set up the experiment.
再次重申,這就是為什麼,你們有非常多企圖研究這類「現象學」的科學家和研究學者,不了解如何設立這項實驗的原因。
Because they don’t understand what’s actually happening.
因為他們不了解「實際在發生運作的是什麼」。
They are only going of the folklore, of the mythology, of descriptions, of experiences, but there is no understanding in those descriptions of the actual mechanism involved.
他們只是依循著民間傳說和神話所描述、所體驗的,在進行研究,但是,沒有涉及對「上述實際運作結構(運作機制)」的理解。
That’s why you have to go deeper and understand “how things work”, understand “The structure of Existence”.
這就是為什麼,你們必須再深入理解「事物是如何運作的」,了解「萬物存在的結構」。
Then everything becomes clear. “Oh! That’s why that happens!”
然後,所有事情就會變得清楚簡單。「喔!原來是這樣運作的!」。
Now, if we want to design an experiment, we know how to do so, because we understand the mechanism.
就像說,現在,假如我們要規畫一項科學實驗,我們(就必須)知道如何進行,因為我們了解它的運作機制(物理過程)。
Q: And lastly, I often have an experience that um… I… I’d have sensation that I’ve been my partner’s mother, in three different situations.
Q: 最後,我經常有一種體驗…我…我曾在三種不同的情境下感覺我是我伴侶的母親。
It’s the same thing we just said.
它和我們剛才談的(與前世連結)是一樣的東西。
You’re making a connection to another being that has that relationship, to another being that your friend is making a connection to, so that you can have that experience because that reflection can help you in this life by using that symbol.
你正在和另一個生命體連結並產生那段關係,而那也正是你的朋友在連結的關係。因此,你能夠有那段關係的體驗,因為藉由那「象徵」的反映,能對你在今生的議程體驗有幫助。
But that doesn’t mean you actually were, you actually were that mother.
但那不代表你實際上是那樣,不表示你真的是那個母親。
You understand?
你明白嗎?
Q: So what’s the benefit of having those experiences?
Q: 所以,擁有那段體驗的好處是什麼?
I just told you.
我已經告訴你了。
The benefit is that you’re getting something from the reflection in terms of the dynamics you need in this life, to explore the themes that you chose to explore with each other.
好處是:就你今世需要的動態情境來說,你正從這反映中獲得「你已選擇與他人要來相互探索的人生議題」的體驗。
In other words, tapping into that is helping you explore the themes that you’re choosing to experience here.
換句話說,接通上那樣的情境,是在幫助你探索你選擇在此體驗的人生議題。
It’s similar enough to what you need. That’s why you tap into it.
這和體驗你的人生議題「你所需要的」東西或情境,非常相似。這也是為何你會接通進入那情境的原因。