【明晰如何「改變自己過去歷史」的運作關鍵】
巴夏精選短片(4分40秒):【明晰如何「改變自己過去歷史」的運作關鍵】Bashar270
影片摘自:2018-You Are All Time Travelers
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/you-are-all-time-travelers/
中文翻譯: Jimmy
【明晰如何「改變自己過去歷史」的運作關鍵】
How “shift ones personality” change ones history works?
Q: And so, I think a gentleman earlier talk about it, but it wasn’t clear to me, where we talk about healing.
Q: 所以,剛在我之前有一位先生和你在談有關我們現在談的「治癒」議題 ,但那部分對我來說還是不大清楚。
Yes.
好的。
Q: And going back and reversing it or changing it as…
Q: 那部份是關於(如何)回到過去,並且扭轉過去,或改變過去…
We’re not really reversing it in a sense, what we’re saying is, “Do you understand the concept that you do shift to parallel realities every moment?”
就某種意義來說,我們並非真的在「扭轉過去」,我們所說的重點是:「你是否了解到『你確實每時每刻都在不同的平行實相間轉換』的概念?」
Q: Yes.
Q: 我了解。
And do you understand that when you do that, you actually are a different person in a different reality literally?
而你是否了解:當你這樣做時,實際上你是一個「在(與之前的你)不同實相裡」的不同人?
Even if you think you look the same, you’re not the same person literally. Do you understand that concept?
即使你覺得你看起來相同,你其實已經不是同一個人了(意思是:你與「之前實相中的那個你」不是同一個人),你能明白這概念嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q: 明白。
So, if you are not the same person, literally, then you can’t have the same history.
所以,如果你不是同一個人,那麼,你根本就不會有相同的過去經歷。
It just goes with the new person you are that you have to have had a different history to become the person you are now.
你只是(隨著你的轉變而)成為了另一個人——有著不同過去經歷,成為現在的你。
So you are changing your history. So that it makes sense that history has to make sense linearly for you in order to say, “Well now, I see how I became this person.” because that history leads to me being this person.
因此,你在改變你自己的歷史。以便使「線性的歷史概念」對你而言是合理的,因而你說:「現在,我明白我是如何變成這個人了。」因為那段過去經歷致使我成為這個人。
Whoever was there before had a different history, and that’s not you.
不論先前在那裡的那個人是誰,那個人有著和你不一樣的過去經驗,而那個人不是你。
Q: Can we make… Can I make… Do you have an example?
Q: 我們能夠…我能夠…你能不能舉例說明?
Yes. Medical science.
好的,就舉醫療科學的例子。
Q: Yes.
Q: 好的。
You understand?
你了解醫療科學嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q: 我了解。
One personality can have a disease, another personality in the same body doesn’t.
在同一身體上,A性格的人患有一種疾病,但在這同一身體上的另一個B性格的人並不會患有那疾病。
Because is not the same body, literally not the same body you may think it is, but it’s not.
因為,那並不是同一副身體,實在不是相同的身體,只是你們認為相同的,但那並非同一副身體。
That’s an example of it.
這是我可以舉出的一個例子。
Does that help?
這樣的例子有幫助嗎?
Q: Something still missing for me.
Q: 我還是有些不太明白。
Oh, alright.
喔,好的。
Q: How do we…?
Q: 我們如何…?
One moment, let’s continue with that example. Do you understand that is already actually been physically measured on your planet?
等一下,讓我們繼續談剛舉的例子。你知道我剛舉的例子在地球上已經被實際地檢測證實過嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q: 是的。
A person with what is called multiple personalities. One personality may actually have a cancerous tumor, when it shifts personality the tumor is not there at all.
一個具有所謂「多重人格」的人,他其中一個人格患有癌症腫瘤,當他轉換到另一個人格時,腫瘤就完全不存在。
Is that clear first of all?
目前為止還清楚嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q: 是的。
All right. So, now, think about that, someone who has a cancerous tumor, there had to be some time spent for the tumor to grow to that point, yes?
好的,所以現在,想想看,一個患有癌症腫瘤的人,他必須要有「腫瘤可以長到那程度」的時間,對吧?
Q: Yes.
Q: 沒錯。
So, if the next personality doesn’t have the tumor, what happened to the time?
所以,如果他的另一個人格並沒有腫瘤,那麼,那段「腫瘤成長的時間」發生了什麼事呢?
Where did the time go? It’s not there, is it?
那段「腫瘤成長的時間」到哪裡去了?腫瘤並不存在他身上啊,不是嗎?
Q: Yeah, it’s not gonna be…
Q: 是啊,這不會變成…
Is that making more sense?
這樣的解說有讓你更清楚嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q: 有。
So, that means that it’s not the same timeline. It’s not the same history. It’s not the same path.
所以,這表示兩個不同的人格不是在同一個時間線上。那是兩段截然不同的過去經歷、不相同的體驗路徑。
Because the time it took, the time that was needed to build the tumor doesn’t exist for the person that doesn’t have a tumor.
因為那「腫瘤成長所需的時間」,並不存在於另一個沒有腫瘤的人格身上(他在不同的時間線上)。
Q: So, the key is changing the personality?
Q: 所以,關鍵是在改變人格嗎?
The key is knowing that you are a different person every moment.
關鍵在於:明晰地了解你在每時每刻都是一個「和之前的你不同」的人。
It’s not learning to do something you’re already doing. It’s becoming aware of what you’re already doing.
這並非學習做某件「你本來就已經在做」的事,而是對「你本來就已經在做的事」變得有覺知。(之前因不明白「連續性」的幻覺,而對於「自己在轉變實相」沒有覺知)
You are literally a different person every moment.
實在不誇張地說,每時每刻的你都是一個「和之前的你不同」的人。
Literally, this is not a metaphor.
實際上就是如此,這並非比喻。
You may again look into the mirror and think, “Oh, well, I look as the same as I did yesterday.”
你或許會看著鏡子裡的自己想著:「喔,好吧,我看起來跟昨天的我一樣」。
You’re not the same person. You just think you are because of the illusion you’ve accepted called “continuity” in order to play the game of space-time reality on earth.
你和「昨天的你」不是同一個人。你只是認為你是,因為你已接受了「連續性」的幻覺,為了可以在地球上玩「時空實相」的遊戲。
But, you’re breaking continuity more and more consciously.
但是,你們正越來越有意識地(覺知到自己)在打破這個「連續性」。
Therefore, one day, you may look in the mirror and go, “Who’s that?” Oh my goodness!
因此,有一天,你可能會對著鏡子裡的自己說道:「嗯,這是誰?」。噢,我的天啊!
Have you ever heard of, or had the experience? And I don’t mean, “Okay, you haven’t seen me a hundred years. Yes, I look different. ”
你有沒有聽過或有過這樣的經驗?我不是指那種 「嗯,你已好幾年沒見過我了,我當然看起來不一樣」的情況。
I mean, have you ever heard or had the experience of yourself where maybe only a couple of months or few months have gone by, and you run into a friend, and the friend goes, “Oh my goodness, I didn’t even really recognize, you look so different, what happened?”
我的意思是,你有沒有聽過或有過類似經驗:你遇到一位只是過了一兩個月或幾個月不見的朋友,而你的朋友驚訝問到:「喔,天啊,我根本都沒認出是你,你看起來完全不同,你發生什麼事了?」
Q: Yes, yes.
Q: 是的,沒錯。
That might be sometimes, not always, but that might be sometimes, the result of the fact that you actually have changed yourself sufficiently that you’ve broken continuity with your agreement with them to some degree.
那有時候可能發生,並不是常態,但那有時候會在你成功地徹底改變了自己,在你已某種程度地打破了「你和他們之間原訂的體驗協議的連續性」時發生。
And our saying, I am not really playing quite by the same rules anymore. And they are allowed to recognized that, because that’s part of the rules you’re playing by.
我們所說的是,我不再真的按照相同的遊戲規則玩遊戲。但是他們可以辨認出其中的不同,因為那是遊戲規則的一部分。
Is that they recognize the breaking continuity and realize that you don’t look the same anymore.
這遊戲規則是,他們認出「你打破了連續性」,並承認「你不再是從前的你」了。
That can happen.
這是可能發生的事。