【認識巴夏和岱羅線性關係中的「第三身分」】
巴夏精選短片(2分30秒):【認識巴夏和岱羅線性關係中的「第三身分」】Bashar267
影片摘自:2018-You Are All Time Travelers
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/you-are-all-time-travelers/
中文翻譯: Jimmy
【認識巴夏和岱羅線性關係中的「第三身分」】
The “Third Identify” : a parallel version entity of Bashar and Darryl Anka
(Humans can change and affect future, but…)Q: Can we actually affect the, like the child or the person that I used to be? That being the…
(人類可以改變和影響未來,但是…)Q:我們可以實際地影響(過去),像影響我小時候或過去的自己嗎?那是處於…呃…
In a sense you already do. Because again, remember, every time there is a change that changes the past and the future.
就某意義上來說,你們已經影響了。因為我再次提醒,切記:(你們做出的)每一個改變,都牽動著(你們的)過去與未來。
Yes?
懂嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q: 是的。
So, you are affecting “the child” by changing the child you were.
所以,藉由「改變小時候的你」,你正在影響「你說的那個小孩」。
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
That’s one way of saying it.
那是敘述它(回答你問「如何影響過去」)的一種說法(觀點之一)。
Q: So we can like, go back and talk to our child that we believe we are, we were, and…
Q: 所以,我們可以回到過去,並且告訴「小時候的自己」現在我們所相信的、過去我們所認為的,而…
In a sense, yes, but again as the diagram indicates it depends exactly the technique that you use.
就某種角度而言,沒錯,但這又是個例子,如同(此傳訊會所提供的)圖表上指出的,它完全取決於你們運用的技巧。
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
Q: Um… Also I was wondering…
Q: 嗯… 我也想知道…
One moment.
等一下。
Q: Okay.
Q: 好。
You understand the linear version of the relationship that we have with the channel?
你了解我(巴夏)和通靈者(岱羅)之間的「線性角度(版本)的關係」嗎?
Q: Yes. That you’re the “future Self”.
Q: 是的。你是岱羅「未來版的自己」。(巴夏已多次說明他是三千年後的岱羅。)
Therefore, you’re seeing an example of that, yes?
因此,你們正看著一個「與平行(時空)版本的自己對話」的例子,對吧?
Q: Yes.
Q: 沒錯。
The“future Self”, speaking through, and allowing the so-called “Past Self” to choose to be affected by what we are saying, yes?
「未來版的自己」正透過所謂「過去的自己」在說話,並允許「過去的自己」選擇被「我們正在談論的事情」影響,對吧?
Q: Yes.
Q: 沒錯。
But again, we understand that we are communicating to a parallel version, because it is not in my linear time frame.
但是,再次說明,我們知道,我們(巴夏那端的外星人)正在進行一種「平行版本的溝通」,因為(從巴夏的角度)這並不是在我的「線性時間框架」下進行的。
Does that make sense?
這樣說你明白嗎?
Q: Yes, it does.
Q: 是的,我明白。
Alright, and also something to remember:
很好。並請記得這點:
And again, this is just the linear way of putting this.
再次強調,這只是從線性的角度來解釋的觀點:
The channel has its own consciousness. I have my own consciousness as an identity.
通靈者(岱羅)有他自己的意識。就一個「個別身份」的角度來說,我(巴夏)有我自己的意識。
What you’re experiencing, all of you, is a third entity that’s the combination of the two.
而你們——你們所有的人——正在經驗的,是一個「第三實體」(也稱「第三身分(third identity)」),那是岱羅和我的結合體。
Because this is not, right now, the way, the channel, normally behaves if he were to speak to you.
因為現正在與你對話的,並非通靈者(岱羅)平常言行的方式,如果他在跟你說話的話。
This is not the way you would actually experience me, if you would speak to me directly.
這也不是你會實際經驗到我的方式,如果你會和我(巴夏)直接對話的的話。
This is a simulation being created by that idea of matching frequencies that creates a “third identity” that acts as the translation of our thoughts.
在你面前的是一個藉由「頻率相符」的概念創造的「模擬版的生命體」,而這模擬版的生命體創造出一個擔任轉譯我們(巴夏那端)的思維想法的「第三身分」。
Q: I understand.
Q: 我懂了。
So you are speaking to a third entity between us, right now.
所以,你現在正與我和岱羅之間的「第三實體」說話。
Yes?
你了解嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q: 是的。