看見「如何讓你不喜歡的情境遠離你」的運作實情
How Things Work系列短片:【看見「如何讓你不喜歡的情境遠離你」的運作實情】
影片摘自:2018-2019:Crossing the Threshold
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/2019-crossing-the-threshold/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【看見「如何讓你不喜歡的情境遠離你」的運作實情】
Be okay with what you don’t prefer is the fastest way to allow it change.
Be okay with yourself; be okay with what’s happening; be okay with “what is”.
對自己所處情境坦然接受、處之泰然;讓自己對「正在發生的情境」OK(坦然接受、處之泰然),讓自己對「外在實相的現況」OK。
As soon as you are okay with “what is happening”, “what is happening” will change.
一旦你對「正在(你實相裡)發生的情境」坦然接受,「正在發生的情境」就會改變。
The only reason “what is happening” keeps happening, is because you won’t let it change by not being okay with“what it is”.
唯一讓「正在你實相裡發生的情境」持續發生的原因,是因為你不讓它改變——因為你對於「所發生的情境」難以接受。
Because you’re not getting out of it.
因為你並沒有「經由該體驗而領悟出」它。
Damn, I feel that’s my lesson.
哎呀,我想這就是我要領會的課題。
It is.
沒錯。
Okay.
好的。
It is.
沒有錯。
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
是的,這非常有道理。
Too smart. Okay. Well, thank you so much.
你太聰明了。好的,非常謝謝你。
You are so welcome.
不客氣。
Chat later.
以後再聊。
It’s okay to be okay with “what is”, even if, even if “what is happening” is what you don’t prefer.
對「外在發生的情境」欣然接受、處之泰然是沒問題的,即使,即使「正在發生的」不是你所喜歡的也沒問題。
You have to know it must be happening for a reason that you do prefer.
你必須明白:事情之所以發生,必定是為某個「你確實喜歡的理由」才會發生。
And by staying in the state where you know that what you don’t prefer is happening for a reason you do prefer, will allow you to extract from what you don’t prefer what you do prefer.
而藉由處在明白「你不喜歡的事之所以在發生,是為了某個你確實喜歡的理由才發生」的狀態,將讓你從「你不喜歡的」情境中吸取到你對「什麼才是你喜歡的」的明晰。
Because it must be there for a reason.
因為,情境會在那裡產生,必定有個理由。
If only, for no other reason, than to allow you more clarity about the difference between what you “don’t” and “do” prefer, that’s reason enough for something you don’t prefer to show up.
如果那,不是為任何其他的原因,僅是為了讓你對什麼是「你不喜歡及你喜歡之間的區別」獲得更多明晰,就已經足以說明「你不喜歡的(情境事物)為何出現」的理由。
And that’s a positive reason. Use it that way, and it will go on its way, because you use up the reason it’s there.
那是一種正向的理由。以那方式去「利用你不喜歡的情境」,它就會離開。因為,你「利用」掉它存在的理由。
By refusing to believe that belongs in your life, you make it stick around longer than it needs to.
拒絕相信那「你不喜歡的情境」是你人生中要去面對和利用的,你讓那情境停留在你身邊更長的時間。
Because you’re not getting the message; you’re not getting the reason; you’re not using it in the way you could be.
因為你沒有獲得「它要來帶給你的」體驗領悟,你沒有了解到它發生的原因,你沒有以「你可以利用它的方式」利用它。
And it will stick around until you do.
而它會持續逗留在你身邊,直到你利用掉它。(明白它在人生中「如何運作」的實情,會加速讓你不喜歡的情境遠離你。)