【生活中你的「指導靈與你之間」如何運作?】
巴夏精選短片(1分50秒)【生活中你的「指導靈與你之間」如何運作?】Bashar365
影片摘自:2018-The Black Box part II
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【生活中你的「指導靈與你之間」如何運作?】
How your Spirit Guide works with you in your life?
Okay, last question, spirit guides.
好,最後一個問題是關於「指導靈」。
Yes, you all have them.
沒錯,你們全都有指導靈。
How do we know who’s our spirit guide?
我們要如何知道誰是我們的指導靈呢?
You don’t have to.
你們不須要知道。
If you need to know, you will.
當你需要知道的時候,你就會知道。
But again, the answer is sort of similar, because if you raise your frequency in the way that we suggested, if there is a need for you to become more aware of them, then you will have the capacity to do so.
但是,再次說明,這問題的答案有幾分相似,因為如果你依我們建議的方式提升你的振頻,如果有「需要你變得更能意識到你的指導靈」的時候,那麼你就會有這樣(知道你的指導靈在指引你)的能力。
Because your senses will extend and become more sensitive to higher dimensional energies including other beings that exist in those spirit and dimensional levels.
因為你的感知力會擴展,你會變得更能覺知到較高維度的能量,包括覺知到那些存在於靈魂領域和不同維度的生命體。
But very often, you don’t have to necessarily know who they are, and sometimes that can actually get in the way.
但通常你並不真的需要知道他們是誰,有些時候,這反而會實際地阻礙你聽見他們信息的感知力。
Because a spirit guide does their job best when they remain relatively unobtrusive in your life.
因為,一個「稱職的」指導靈,只會在你的生活中保持「一點都不引你注意」的角色。
Because they’re attempting to get you to understand that you are your own best guide.
因為,指導靈們在試圖讓你們理解:你才是你自己的最佳嚮導。
So, they may make suggestions, they may nudge here and there.
所以,他們會建議你,他們可能會到處悄悄地引起你的注意。
Sometimes, it may be more blatant, but more often than not, it’s not.
有些時候,也可能會更顯眼,但在絕大部分情況下(指導靈給你的指引)都不會太明顯。
And very often, spirit guides will simply use what’s already physically in front of your face to get a message across, by amplifying the synchronicity, by nudging you in a certain direction.
通常情況下,指導靈只會以已經具體在你面前的東西,來傳遞訊息給你,並藉由放大「同步性」的發生,悄悄地輕推你注意某特定方向。
Because they may know that the information you seek or the experience that is important for you might just be because you turn left down the street instead of turning right.
因為,他們知道你在尋找的東西,或對你來說非常重要的體驗,可能就在你走的路上向左轉的地方,而你卻向右轉去。
Therefore, they don’t necessarily have to deliver the information.
因此,他們不一定會真的傳送訊息給你。
All they may need to do is whisper: turn left.
他們可能需要做的,只是輕聲低語地告訴你:「向左轉。」
And you follow that urge, not even knowing why, and then find the information you are seeking that could have been because of a message from the spirit guide.
而你跟隨他們的催促,甚至不知道自己為什麼那樣做,接下來,由於你隨著那來自指導靈的資訊,你發現了你在尋找的東西。
Um… I see…
呃…我懂…
Yes?
了解嗎?