【認識「人生與生活各大議題如何運作」說明書】
巴夏精選短片(6分30秒)【認識「人生與生活各大議題如何運作」說明書】Bashar139
影片摘自:2017-Bashars Birthday Gift
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/bashars-birthday-gift/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【認識「人生與生活各大議題如何運作」說明書】
Recognize the Instruction Manual of “How Life works?”
Q: I would like to ask you, hmm…
Q:我想問你,嗯…
Q: What can I do to help humanity and myself to reach a higher level of conscience?
Q:我能做些什麼來幫助人類和我自己,達到一種「較高的意識層次」?
Are you acting on your highest passion every moment that you can with no insistence on the outcome?
你是否每時每刻都是以「你能展現的最高熱忱」行事,並對結果毫不堅持呢?
Hesitation usually means no.
猶豫通常意味著:你並沒有那樣。
Q: As… As much as I can.
Q:我盡我所能地那樣做。
Q: I do.
Q:我真的有。
That’s all you need to do.
這就是你所需要做的。
Q: Yeah. Sometimes we have to do what we have to do.
Q:對啊。有些時候,我們必須去做我們該做的。
That’s all you need to do.
這就是你所需要做的。
Do the best you can, keep looking for ways to do better and just do the best you can.
盡你所能地跟隨你的熱忱行動,持續尋求更好的方法,只要盡你所能地做。
That’s all you need to do.
這就是你所需要做的 。
You get to decide what your passion and your expressions are.
你要開始決定「你的熱忱」為何,以及「你展現熱忱的方式」為何。
And that’s all it takes, is the willingness to continue to grow, and be more and more capable, more and more willing to act on your passion, sooner and sooner and sooner.
而這就是你所需要做的:樂於持續成長,並成為越來越有能力,越來越願意依隨自己的熱忱行事,越來越快地跟隨熱忱行事和成長。
That’s all it takes. It’s that simple, it really is. That simple.
你們所需要的就只有這些。就是這麼簡單,它真的是這麼簡單。非常簡單。
And when you understand it’s that simple, you will realize that a lot of these questions are not different questions, they’re the same question in different clothing. And they have the same answer.
而當你明白這是件「這麼簡單的事」的時候,你會領悟發現,許多這類的問題並非不同的問題,它們其實是同一個問題,只是裹著不同外衣。而它們有著相同的答案。
Q: That’s how I feel when you’re answering her.
Q: 這就是你剛剛在回答她(前一為提問者)時,我所能感受到的。
Yes, because it is the same question, so it’s gonna have the same answer.
是的,因為這是一樣的問題,所以當然會有相同的答案。
Go to the instruction manual, follow “The Formula”.
去找出並依照使用說明書的指示,跟隨「興奮熱忱的運作公式」的指導而行。
We’re giving you the instruction manual because that’s what works.
我們在傳訊給你們的是「人生如何運作(how life works)的使用說明書」,因為那是可行有效的。
We’re not hiding anything from you. We’re not, “Well, we’re not going to tell them about this, this is too good, we’ll keep it to ourselves. Their planet can’t possibly understand this, too good for them, cause they’re all so guilty. And do we feel guilty about not giving them the instruction manual? No!”
我們沒有向你們隱瞞任何事。我們並不是,我們不會說:「好吧,我們才不會告訴他們這些事,這些太棒了,我們要自己獨享。地球上的人們不大可能理解這些,這對他們來說太棒太好了,因為他們都認為自己非常罪惡內疚。」而不給他們這些「人生運作的使用說明書」的話,我們會感到內疚嗎?才不會!
Because we’re giving you the instruction manual, all of it.
因為我們在給你們這些就是「人生如何運作、生命如何運作、生活各領域的各大議題如何運作」的使用說明書,全部都傳達給你們。
Understand please, understand.
請明白,請理解這點:
When we talk about these principles as an instruction manual, and maybe this illustration will help crystallize this for you, in your reality.
這些我們以「人生運作的使用說明書」方式在談論的運作原理,也許我們這些解說能夠在你們的實相中幫助你們更具體地理解。
It is no different, no different than an instruction manual someone would give you to learn how to operate a piece of machinery or drive one of your automobiles, it’s no different.
這些解說和有人給你一本「學習如何操作機器或駕駛汽車的使用說明書」一樣,沒有什麼不同。兩者的功能沒什麼不同。
When you actually follow the instructions precisely, you will get the effect the instructions are designed to deliver, just like when you learn to drive an automobile, someone hands you a key,
當你實際上準確地按照指示使用(行事)時,你會得到這些指示說明所設計要傳達給你的功能效果,就像當你學習駕駛汽車時,有人給了你一把鑰匙那樣。
“Oh what’s that do? Look at the instruction manual, I’m supposed to put this in this slot called the ignition.”
「哦,這是做什麼用的?讓我看看說明書,我應該把這把鑰匙放進這個叫做「啟動引擎」的插槽。」
“Oh! Now, I’m supposed to turn it, I should hear the engine start. Oh! I do. Now I will step on this pedal called the break, yes, I’m following the instruction.”
「哦!現在,我應該轉動它,我應該會聽到引擎啟動的聲音。哦!聽到了。現在,我將踩下這個叫剎車的踏板,是的,我在按照這說明指示操作。」
“Oh! Now, I shift this stick into this gear called drive, yes, now, I take my foot off the brake carefully, I step on this break called the gas pedal carefully.”
「哦!現在,我把這排檔桿切換到這叫做「駕駛」(切到D檔)的位置,是的;現在,我小心翼翼地把腳從剎車踏板上移開;我謹慎地踩下這叫做「油門」的踏板。」
“And oh, look, the car is moving. I wonder why the car is moving, I guess I must’ve followed the instructions.”
「哦!看啊!車子在動了。為什麼車子在動呢?我想是因為我已按照說明指示操作的緣故。」
That’s all you need to do.
這就是你所需做的。
I love you.
我愛你。
We love you too.
我們也愛你。
That’s why we are giving you something that is so simple, so easy, so much fun and reminding you that it isn’t any more difficult than that.
這就是為什麼我們會給你們如此容易、簡單、又這麼有趣的東西,並且提醒你們,我們給你們的運作說明,並不比這開車的說明比喻難。
Yes, we understand that you might need practice, just as you might need practice to drive one of your automobiles, but that’s okay.
是的,我們知道你們可能需要練習,就像你們可能需要練習駕駛一部汽車那樣,但這沒關係。
Just because you need practice, doesn’t mean that there are any more instructions in the manual for how to operate the car.
只因為你們需要時間練習,並不表示使用說明書中還有其他關於「如何操作」的指示沒給你們(已經全部都在說明書裡面了)。
Everything else is just about getting used to the idea of how driving the car needs to be done in a social context that allows everyone to operate in the most synchronous way. But synchronicity is part of the instruction manual.
其他的一切,都只是關於如何在社會情境下習慣這些概念而已,以便每個人能夠以最覺知同步性的方式運用這概念。而「同步性」也是這「人生運作使用說明」裡的一部分。
So if you just drive the car in the way you were instructed, and you are the person that you need to be, driving the car, then you will experience the interaction in a positive beneficial way, no matter how it looks, no matter what happens.
因此,如果你就只是按照指示的方式在駕駛,而且你是處於「你需要處於」的狀態和情境在(開車)前進,那麼,你就會以一種正向且有益的方式體驗到你與外界的互動,不論外在情境看起來如何,不論發生了什麼事。
Because remember, it’s not about what happens, it’s about what you do with what happens that matters.
因為,請不要忘記:人生的重點不在於「發生了什麼事」,而在於「你對發生的事情做出什麼」樣的反應。
Q:Yeah.
Q:是的。
Yes?
對嗎?
Q:Absolutely.
Q:確實如此。
Does this help?
這有幫助嗎?
Q:A lot.
Q:非常多。
Alright.
好的。
Q:And I have another question,
Q:我還有另一個問題,
Yes?
嗯?
Q:It’s integrated with this one too. Umm, I believe that we, we came in general to help each other, to…
Q:這問題和剛才那個有關連。嗯,我相信我們,我們此生通常是要來互相幫助的…
Q:To accelerate this…
Q:為了加速這點…
You are all mirrors for each other, of course.
當然,你們都是彼此的一面鏡子。
Q:And… And, but I believe too, that it’s, you, mean particular, which one in particular have like a specific purpose that we came here…
Q:而且… 但是我也這麼相信,那就是,你意思是我們個別的,哪一個特別是我們來到這裡所要探索的,像是明確的目的…
Yes.
是的。
Q:On top of that…
Q:裡面最重要的目的是…
But that’s your theme, but your purpose is to “Be Your Self”. That’s your purpose, to be your Self as fully as you can.
但那指你們個別的(人生)課題,而你們(來到此生)的目的,就是要「成為你本是的自己(本我)」。這就是你們的目的:盡你所能地做你自己(以體驗、表達、展現、成為「本是的自己、真實的自己」)。
There’re many ways to express your purpose, but those are expressions of your purpose. The passion…
有很多方式可表達和展現你們的目的,但那些都是你們目的的表達展現方式而已。但熱忱…
Q:Does that means expression that I came to do that I’m not doing it yet?
Q:那是不是意味著我要來表達展現出的,我還沒有表達展現出來呢?
Are you following all the passions you can possibly be aware of? Are you doing the things you are passionate about? Yes or no?
你是否有盡可能地跟隨所有你能意識到的熱忱行動呢?你是否在做「你很有熱忱要做的」事情呢?有還是沒有?
Q:Yes.
Q:有的。
Then that’s it.
那麼,那就是了。
If there are other things that are reflective of your passion, won’t they be revealed to you in proper timing as opportunities by the organizing principle of synchronicity?
要是還有其他「能反映出你的熱忱的事情」出現,它們不就是在適當的時機點以(你可選擇的)「機會」的形式,在同步性的條理作用下,向你顯露的嗎?
Q:Yes.
Q:是的。
Then there you go.
那就對啦。
If you are doing everything and acting on to the best of your ability, of everything you’re aware of right now, what more could you possibly be doing?
要是你正為「你現在意識到的每一件事」都盡全力地在做,那還有什麼是你可能去做的?
Nothing.
沒有別的了(只要盡力做好每件你在當下意識到的事即可)。
Q:Practicing.
Q:練習吧。
Q:Practicing in the gift that you just gave us today.
Q:練習今天你送給我們的禮物。
Alright then, that’s your next step perhaps for you.
好吧,那或許是你下一步要做的事。
Q:My next step, exactly.
Q:我下一步要做的事,正是如此。
Alright, well, thank you.
好的,謝謝你。
Q:You’re welcome. Thank you.
Q:不客氣,也謝謝你。