【巴夏有各種先進科技,為何不教導我們?】
科技只是巴夏(Bashar)一直在幫助人類提升的一部分
「意識的擴展提升」才是巴夏+與神對話(B+C)所教導的核心重點
因為,當人們意識提升,政治、經濟、教育、宗教、哲學、醫學、環保、科技….等
所有的生活議題和面向,都將隨之提升
這段4分鐘短片中Q&A即是個縮影,值得深思
歡迎將此影片分享給相關科技領域的朋友參考!
巴夏精選短片(4分03秒) 【巴夏有各種先進科技,為何不教導人類?】Bashar188
影片摘自:2017巴夏傳訊會-The Structure of Existence
購買網址:http://www.basharst ore.com/the-structure-of-existence/
原版影片:2017-The Structure of Existence
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【巴夏有各種先進科技,為何不教導人類?】
Q: Hello! Um, so I was actually talking about you with a friend last night.
Q: 哈囉!嗯,我昨天晚上和一位朋友有談論到你。
Oh, alright.
喔,好的。
Q: He didn’t quite buy all of this.
Q: 他不太相信你說的這一切。
Well, he doesn’t have to.
他不必相信。
Q: Yeah well… So, I kind of encouraged him to ask you questions, so here is one for you.
Q: 是啊… 所以,我鼓勵他向你提出疑問,因此我這裡有一個向你提問的問題。
Yes?
請說?
Q: So, well… He… What he asked is like… Okay, so… If you guys exists, and given that you have such high and… Well, such advanced technology,
Q: 所以,他… 他問的問題是… 如果你們(這些外星人)真的存在,並真的擁有這麼先進的科技…
Yes.
是的。
Q: So why haven’t you given us… Well like human beings, some solutions, processes, or formulas, to create like, cleaner energy for example…
Q: 那你為什麼不教導我們…人類,一些例如幫助我們發明更乾淨的能源這類的解決方法、步驟或公式呢?
Yes.
好。
Q: And like, yeah, more environmentally friendly material also…
Q: 或者,像是一些更加環保,以及對環境友善的物質也…
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
有有有有有有有啊。
Q: Yeah!
Q: 對!
We have. We have!
我們有啊。我們有!
Q: We do…
Q: 我們確實.…
Q: Oh okay!
Q: 喔,好吧!
But most of you don’t do anything with it.
但是你們大多數人對於我們所教導的,並沒有採取任何行動。
Q: Right. Can you…
Q: 沒錯。你可以…
You understand?
你懂嗎?
So we give you enough. We give you a start, and we watch to see what you do with it.
我們已經給你們足夠的教導資訊。我們給人類教導了「如何開始」的步驟,並觀察你們接下來會怎麼做。
If you don’t do much with it, what’s the point of giving you more?
如果你們人類沒有採取什麼行動,我們「給你們更多教導」又有什麼意義呢?
Do you understand?
你們了解嗎?
Q: Right. Okay.
Q: 沒錯。好的。
We cannot just load the whole thing on to you.
我們不能只是把所有的技術資訊強灌在你們身上。
You wouldn’t understand it. We have to take you through a process of evolving your understanding of the technologies.
這樣你們不會理解。我們必須經由「人類對這科技的理解的演化過程」地帶領你們。
But, we have actually shared the basic principles with many people on your planet, and we watch to see how far they take it.
但是,事實上我們已經和你們地球上的很多人分享最基本的原則了,而我們在觀察人類可以吸收和應用它到什麼程度。
Q: Okay. Yeah, can you give me like an example, just…?
Q: 好。你能給我一個例子嗎?
Yes.
好。
Some people have been very interested, some of your physicists, to understand how we use our spacecraft.
有些人,有些地球上的科學家一直對於「我們是如何操控太空船的」非常有興趣。
And we have explained the idea of the principle of how we go from star to star very quickly.
我們也解釋了我們是如何快速地在星際之間穿梭往返的原理。
Now, moving more slowly, we can operate on different kinds of electromagnetic and gravity wave technology, but going from star to star happens very differently.
現在,從移動速度較慢(比太空船慢)的角度來解說,我們的技術當然也能用在操作各種電磁波和重力波,但是在星系之間穿梭(速度)的差別是非常大的。
So we have explained that the principle, to keep this brief, is that you think of an object is existing in a location.
我們已經解釋過那(物質移動的入門)原理了,簡單來說,你們認為:「物體」存在於某個「地點或位置」。
We don’t think it that way.
但我們不是這樣看待的。
We think that location is a property of the object.
我們認為:所處的「位置」只是物體的屬性之一。
So, if you change the locational variable in the energy equation of an object to another locational variable,
因此,如果你改變一個物體之「能量對等方程式」上的位置變數,將它轉換成另一個位置變數,
The object has to stop existing in the first location, and simply immediately start existing at the second location.
那個物體就必須停止出現在第一個位置,並立刻出現在第二個位置上。
Not actually having travel the intervening distance, just disappearing from one spot and appearing in another.
而不是真的飛行穿梭兩個位置之間的距離,只是從一個地點消失後,出現在另一個地點而已。
The idea is that we have described an experiment to test this out for yourselves.
這概念是,我們已經描述過一項實驗來讓你們自己測試。
The idea of taking something that has very little friction, very little mess, like a hollow conductive ball, of steel, of copper, and putting it on a very flat table as flat as you can make it, that’s at least 10 feet long.
這概念是,運用一個摩擦力非常小、幾乎沒有干擾阻礙,像一個空心的傳導球,可以是鐵製的、銅製的,並將它放在一個盡可能平坦、至少有十英呎長的桌面上。
Putting it in one end, and with whatever technology you have, making it resonate to the point where you can read its entire energy equation.
將球放在桌面上的一端,並運用任何你們能想出的科技技術,讓它共振至「你們可以讀取它完整的能量對等公式」。
Then move it to the other end of the table, take another reading, and see if your technology is sensitive enough to tell the difference between those two frequencies, because there should be a difference.
然後,將球移到桌子的另一端,再讀取一次。接下來,察看你們的科技是否敏銳到足以觀察出這兩個頻率之間的差異。因為,兩者之間應該是有差異的。
If you can measure the difference, then what you can do is put the object back in location A, and you can overwhelm it with a vibration of location B.
如果你們能測量出其中的差異,接下來你們可以做的,就是將物體放回到第一個位置(位置A),然後用第二個位置(位置B)之振頻的「位置變數」覆蓋上去。
It should start rolling down the table and stop at location B.
(把B的「位置變數」覆蓋在A上)它應該會開始滾動,並停在位置B上。
Thus proving the principle that we’re talking about how things will resonate to certain locational frequencies.
這也就證明了我們在向你們解說的原理——「物體會如何對一些『位置的頻率』產生共振」的原理。
We have described this experiment to several people on your planet. To date, no one has done it.
我們已經向你們地球的許多人解釋過這個實驗。但是,至今為止,還沒有人完成過這項實驗。
So therefore, there is no point in giving you more information until you at least begin the basics.
因此,至少在你們開始著手進行最基本的部分之前,給你們更多的技術資訊是沒有意義的。
But we’re always willing to share.
但是,我們一直都很願意與你們分享。
Although on the other side, again, we will only go so far until we know that you are ready for more, because it would be the equivalent.. Let’s say, of handing a child a nuclear weapon.
雖然另一方面,我再說一次,在你們準備好想要理解更多之前,我們只會給你們到「足以幫助你們向前邁進」的技術資訊。因為,若不是這樣的話會等同於……這麼說吧,把核子武器交給小朋友一樣。
No offense.
沒有冒犯的意思。
Q: No problem, thank you.
Q:沒問題,謝謝你。
Does that help?
這對你有幫助嗎?
Q: Yeah sure. Can I ask…
Q:是的。我可以問…
Remember, just as a relative understanding, our technology is about, roughly, 3000 years ahead of you.
切記,只是給你們一個和這議題有關的概念:我們的科技大約比地球的科技進步三千年。
We can’t just download it all for you. You simply wouldn’t understand it.
我們不能只是將它們全部灌輸到你們身上。你們根本就無法理解。
Q: Right.
Q:好的。
Yes?
是嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
Alright.
很好。
So, we’re happy to give you the basics, and help you through the process.
我們很高興能提供一些基本的科技原理給你們,並在這進化過程中幫助你們。
Q: Okay, thank you.
Q:好的,感謝你。