【看見「生命最大禮物與其運作秘訣」的關鍵】
巴夏精選短片(2分33秒) 【看見生命最大禮物與其運作秘訣的關鍵】Bashar195
影片摘自:2010巴夏傳訊會-Dialogue with The Future Self
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/dialogue-with-the-future-self/
原版影片:2010-Dialogue with The Future Self
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【看見「生命最大禮物與其運作秘訣」的關鍵】
Always, always, always pay attention to the frequency, to the vibration.
永遠、永遠、永遠都要把(你們觀察的)注意力放在能量頻率上、放在振頻上。
That’s why we say, “Circumstances do not matter, only State of Being matters.”
而這也是我們會說,「外在情境不是重點;你所處(being)的狀態才是重點。」的原因。
“Only State of Being matters.”
只有「你所being的狀態才是關鍵。」
Because circumstances are created by State of Being, State of Being is not created by circumstances.
因為外在的境況是由「所being的狀態」創造出來的;「being狀態」並非外在的境況所創造。
Make sense?
你了解嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q: 是的。
Does this help?
這有幫助嗎?
Q: Yes. Mentally.
Q: 是的。在心智上有幫助。
Circumstances are fundamentally what?
「外在情境」本質上是什麼?
Q: Neutral.
Q: 中性的。
Thank you. They are devoid of any meaning.
謝謝。他們是不具任何意義的。
Remember, one of the greatest gift you have been giving is that life is meaningless.
切記:你們已被賦予的最大禮物之一,就是:生命本身不具任何意義。
Absolutely devoid and empty of meaning. The greater gift you have been given is the ability to give it meaning.
完全絕對地不具任何意義。而你們已被賦予的最大禮物是:你們都有賦予生命意義的能力。
You are the meaning of life.
你們即是生命的意義。
The meaning you give to life is the meaning of life that you can give life meaning is the meaning of life.
你給予生活的意義,即是生命的意義,而「你可以賦予生命意義」這件事,即是生命的意義。
So whatever meaning you give it, is the effect you get from it.
所以,不論你給予它什麼意義,你都會從它得到相對應的結果(它就會給你什麼意義)。
That’s your free will. That’s what free will is about.
這就是你的「自由意志」。這就是自由意志的真相和本質。
Yes, there is destiny in the sense that you chose to explore a certain theme, and will continue to explore, but you chose that anyway.
沒錯,從命運的角度來說,有某個你選擇要來探索的特定主題(人生課題),而你也會持續探索那主題,但那是你所做的選擇。
You chose it from a different level, still the product of free will. But it becomes like a destiny, when you crystallize it in the physical reality experience. But you have the free will to explore that destiny in whatever way you so desire.
你是在一個不同的意識(超意識)層面做的選擇,而那仍然是你自由意志產生的結果。然而當你在物質實相裡具體化你所做的選擇時,它看起來像是「命運」。但你仍具有自由意志能「以任何你渴望或喜好的方式」探索那命運。
So they work together. So explore this in whatever way you truly desire that is truly representative of who you prefer to be.
因此,他們(「命運」和「自由意志」)是並肩運作的。就以任何你喜歡或渴望的方式、任何代表「你真正想成為的你」的方式去探索吧!
You do not have to play someone else’s game.
你不需要照著別人的規矩走。
Obviously, you are in a co-creative agreement to some degree. Obviously there are somethings that are going to be common, to all of you, when you engage each other because you have a consensus reality.
很顯然地,在某種程度上,你們是在「共同創造的協議」下進行的。顯然地,有些事物和現象對所有人會變得越來越見怪不怪(普遍常見),因為你們有著共同要體驗的實相。
But the ideas that you don’t have to necessarily play by as many rules as you think.
而這概念是:你們不需要照著你們(過去以來一直)所認為的那麼多規矩而行。
Not in this day and age. This is the age of remembering on your planet.
在今日這時代你們不需要那樣做。現在是個地球正處在「憶起」的年代。
This is the age of transformation. This is the age of allowing physical realities in space-time to become far more malleable, plastic, flexible.
現在是,地球正處在「轉變型態」的年代;現在是,你們處在「可讓物質實相變得更具展延性、可塑性、柔韌性」的時空年代;
It is the age when you become aware of the fact that you have a choice of how to go about expressing the exploration of your theme.
現在是,你們對於「你可選擇如何表現和探索自己的人生課題」的事實,已變得更有覺知的時代。
And when you engage with somebody, when you attract somebody into your reality that challenges you, what they simply doing is challenging all your beliefs.
當你和他人相處時,當你吸引「挑戰你價值觀的人」來到你的實相時,他們在做的都只是「挑戰你的各種信念」。
Giving you an opportunity to decide that you don’t prefer this belief, you don’t prefer to behave this way, you prefer something else.
他們讓你有機會去決定「你並不喜歡這樣的信念」、「你不喜歡這樣行事作風」,你喜歡別的方式。
So, that so-called “Battle” is your greatest opportunity to have a mirror held up to you to, to see clearly “What doesn’t work for you.”
所以,所謂的「爭鬥」是個偉大的機會,讓你擁有一面高高懸掛的明鏡,反映出對你而言「哪些是行不通的、你不喜歡的」。
So thank them!
因此,感謝他們吧!
Q: Yes.
Q: 好。
Thank you for pointing me in the situation. Thank you. I’m learning so much about myself. I am changing, I love you.
感謝你在這情境中指引我。謝謝你!我正在認識自己,並獲得成長收穫。我正在改變。我愛你。