【如何在生活中「讓自己永保樂觀正向」?】
巴夏精選短片(3分50秒):【如何在生活中「讓自己永保樂觀正向」?】Bashar198
影片摘自:2018巴夏傳訊會-The Five Hybrid Races
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/the-five-hybrid-races/
原版影片:2018-The Five Hybrid Races
中文翻譯:Jimmy
觀看/下載此短片簡體中文版:https://goo.gl/1pmfKa
【如何在生活中「讓自己永保樂觀正向」?】
How to stay positive no matter what happens in life?
Q: Thank you.
Q:謝謝你!
Thank you.
謝謝你!
Q:I haven’t finished. Okay.
Q:我還沒講完喔。好的。
We’ll be the judge of that.
那就讓我們聽聽看。
Q:How to stay positive and well no matter what happens in your life?
Q:如何在生活中永保樂觀正向,無論發生什麼事?
Well, again…
好,我再說一次…
Q:No matter what happens now.
Q:無論現在發生什麼事。
Again, if you understand that there is no built-in meaning to anything,
我再說一次,如果你明白:沒有任何一件事情是「已具有內建意義」的,
Q:Yeah?
Q:嗯?
everything is a neutral prop, why wouldn’t you infuse it with a positive meaning to get a beneficial effect, instead of infusing it with a negative meaning to get a negative effect?
明白一切(外在的情境、事物、關係等)都是一種中性的道具,為什麼你不將它注入一種正向的意義來獲得正向的效益,卻去注入一種負面的意義而讓自己得到負面的影響呢?
Why wouldn’t you?
為什麼你不這樣做呢?
Q:You could be thrown off and surprised. I get crazy surprises, you know, I wake up very positive,
Q:你可能會被甩開並苦受驚訝。我感到瘋狂的驚訝,你知道嗎,但我醒來時都非常樂觀正向地對自己說,
Yes.
是的。
Q:It’s gonna be a beautiful day.
Q:今天會是美麗的一天。
Yes.
是的。
Q:But something crazy happened.
Q:但是瘋狂的事情發生了。
So what?
那又怎麼樣?
Q:Unexpectedly. And it…
Q:出乎意料地發生,它會…
So what?
那又怎麼樣。
Q:It just throws you off.
Q:它就是把你(從那正向樂觀中)狠狠地甩開。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不,不,不。
Q:But it does.
Q:但是它真的是這樣啊!
No! No! It doesn’t. It doesn’t. You do! You throw yourself off, by assuming that there is something wrong in that being there.
不!不! 它並沒有。它並沒有把你甩開。是你!是你把你自己甩開的,因為你認為處在那情境會有些不妥不好的。
Q:Surprises throw you off.
Q:是驚訝把我從樂觀中甩開的啊。
Surprises are what give you the opportunities in an unexpected way, so your life isn’t boring.
驚訝是「以一種意想不到的方式給你機會」去體驗,讓你的生活不會枯燥乏味。
Q:That was true, that’s true. Okay.
Q:這句話真有道理,你說的沒錯。好的。
Use your imagination and creativity to find a positive way to look at that. Don’t see them as obstacles that can throw you off. Define them as arrows pointing in the direction that will actually take you where you need to go much faster than you thought.
用你的想像力和創造力去找出一種樂觀正向的方式來看待這事情。不要視它們為可能讓你失望的困境。將它們定義為「會以比你想像還快速,實際在帶領你去你需要的地方」的箭頭指向。
Define it however it works for you, because it is only your definition that determines how experienced anything in physical reality.
用任何「對你可行有效的方式」去定義它,因為在物質實相中「你會如何體驗」任何事物,只是取決於「你對它們的定義」。
It’s all about your definitions.
全部都跟「你對它們的定義」有關 。
Q:So however crazy it is,
Q:所以你是說不管它是多麼瘋狂,
No matter. No matter.
不管,什麼都不用管。
Because right now, right now, listen to your language.
因為現在,現在,仔細聽一下你們的語言。
In that sentence, in that question, you already have a built in assumption in yourself that crazy equals bad.
在你說的那句話中,在你問的問題用語中,你已經在你自己的內心裡,建立了一個設想,認為:瘋狂就等於不好。
Why should it? Things can be crazy good.
為什麼要這樣設想呢? 事情可以是「瘋狂的好」啊。
Q:Crazy good?
Q:「瘋狂的好」?
Yes.
是的。
Q:All right.
Q:好的。
Watch your language. Watch how you define things. That’s what determines how you experience your reality, how you experienced yourself.
注意你們所傳達出的話語。仔細觀察你是「如何定義」它們的。這是「你們如何體驗實相、如何體驗你自己」的決定因素。
Listen to what comes out of your mouth and stop yourself and say: wait a minute, it doesn’t have to mean that.
注意從你們的嘴裡說出的話語,並停下來對自己說:等一下,我不需要用傳達出這種意思的話語啊!
Q:Okay.
Q:好的。
It can mean something else.
我用的話語可能帶有其他的意思。
Q:That’s true.
Q:確實如此。
Use your imagination, use your creativity, create a definition that works for you and the universe will respond to it, because it doesn’t have a mind of its own, it’s never gonna contradict you.
運用你的想像力,運用你的創造力,去創造出一個適合你的定義,宇宙就會對那做出反應,因為宇宙不像人類有個心智,它永遠不會反駁你(只會反應你給它的)。
Everything you experience is the result of what you believe to be true about yourself.
你所經歷的一切,都是你對「關於自己你已深信不疑」的結果。
Q:Okay. I’m gonna look at it positively and gonna say: this is crazy good. Crazy good.
Q:好的。我會樂觀正向地看待事情,並會說:這真是太好了。瘋狂的好呀!
Yes! Why not? Why not?
是啊! 為什麼不這樣想呢? 為什麼不呢?
In other words, if the universe is capable of supporting you in believing in a negative idea, why wouldn’t it support you in believing in a positive one?
換句話說,如果宇宙能夠支持你相信一種負面的看法,為什麼宇宙不能支持你相信一種正向的想法呢?
It doesn’t care.
它並不在乎。
Q:I keep telling it that! I do. I tell the universe: “Hey, okay, it seems crazy, but you sure is good for me!”
Q:我一直都這樣跟宇宙說呀!我真的有這麼說。我告訴宇宙:「嘿,好吧,這看起來很瘋狂,但我確定那對我是有益的!」
That’s all right, because you’re the one that determines that. It’s giving you an opportunity to change your definition in order to get a different effect.
沒問題,因為你就是「在決定那件事的定義」的人。宇宙給你一個機會來改變你對那事情的定義,以獲得不同的效果。
Q:Okay. I have homework, I’ll do that.
Q:好的。我回家有個家庭功課可做了,我會把它做好。
All right. How about, how about, instead of “homework”, “home-fun.”
好的。或許你可以把「家庭功課」轉換成「家庭娛樂」。
Q:Okay.
Q:好的。
“Home-play.”
「家庭遊戲」。
Q:”Home-fun.” I have…”Home-fun.”
Q:「家庭娛樂」我有個…「家庭娛樂」。
“Home-play.”
「家庭遊戲」。
Q:Okay.
好的。
When you make “homework” into “home-play”, you’ve hit a “homerun”.
當你將「家庭功課」轉換成「家庭遊戲」,你就已打出了「全壘打」。
Q:Hey, that’s cool, I like that. I’ll remember that. Thank you for that.
Q:嘿,這太酷了,我喜歡。我會謹記這些訊息,謝謝你。