【什麼是「懷疑」?反芻檢視「懷疑的定義」?】
巴夏精選短片(2分05秒):【什麼是「懷疑」?反芻檢視懷疑的定義】Bashar245
影片摘自:2010-Simultaneity of Existence
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/simultaneity-connecting/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【什麼是「懷疑」?反芻檢視懷疑的定義】
What is “Doubt”? What is your definition of doubt?
Q: I wonder if there is any message that they have for me?
Q:我想知道有沒有任何訊息是要傳達給我的?
Why don’t you channel it yourself?
為什麼你不自己通靈看看呢?
Q: Because… Because I trust you more.
Q:因為…因為我比較信任你。
Why?
為什麼?
Q: I don’t know.
Q:我也不知道。
Yes you do.
是的,你知道。
Q: I do?
Q:我知道嗎?
Yes of course you do. Why do you trust us more than yourself, than your own connections?
是的,你當然知道。比起相信你自己的連結,為什麼你更信任我們呢?
Q: Because I feel that if I……when I’m in it…..
Q:因為我覺得如果我……當我自己在通靈時……
Yes?
恩?
Q: I’m not quite as clear as…
Q:我好像沒有像你通靈傳訊得那麼清楚…
Are you channeling for other people?
你是否有在為其他人通靈傳訊呢?
Q: I do.
Q:是的我有。
And when you channel for other people, do you not feel that the information is being pulled clearly through you?
當你為其他人通靈傳訊時,你不覺得那些信息是經由你被清楚地傳達出來嗎?
Q: Yes, but I’m standing outside of it.
Q:是啊,但是因為(當我在為別人通靈時)我是提問者身外的人。
So?
所以呢?
Q: And this one, I’m standing in it.
Q:但是我問的這問題(問巴夏是否有信息要傳達給她),我是當事的提問者。
So?
所以呢?
Q: So that does… That blurs it for me.
Q:所以…這確實對我來說,有點模糊不清。
Does it?
有嗎?
Q: It does.
Q:有啊。
Why?
為什麼?
Q: I don’t know.
Q:我不知道。
Sure you do. What’s the difference?
你當然知道。差別是什麼?
Q: Maybe there’s self-doubt.
Q:可能是因為我對自己心存懷疑。
Because? What is doubt? Here we go again. Define “Doubt”.
(你會對自己心存懷疑)是因為什麼?什麼是懷疑?我們再來談一次,來檢視「懷疑」的定義。
Q: Right.
Q:是的。
Define it.
請說出它的定義。
Q: Well, not being sure of yourself.
Q:恩,(懷疑的定義是:)對自己感到不確定。
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
Q: No, no, no?
Q:不,不,不?
Nope. Well, yes you can define doubt that way, but give it another definition that is something more workable.
不是這樣的。好吧,你可以以你剛說的那樣來定義「懷疑」,但是,何不賦予它另一個對你更可行有效的定義?
Would you like our definition of doubt?
你想了解我們對「懷疑」的定義嗎?
Q: Absolutely.
Q:當然。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Doubt is a 100% trust in a belief you don’t prefer.
懷疑是:對一種「你不喜歡的信念」抱持著百分之百的信任。
Q: Thank you, very good.
Q:謝謝你,非常好的定義。
You see, none of you are ever actually in doubt.
你看出這點了嗎:你們從來都沒有人是真正「心存懷疑」。
You are always 100% in trust of something. The question is what are you trusting in.
你們永遠是百分之百地信任於某東西。問題只在,你「信任於什麼樣的信念?」(信任於你喜歡的信念?或你不喜歡的信念?)。
So what you called doubt, it’s simply a 100% trust in a belief and a definition that’s out of alignment with your truth.
所以說,你們所謂的「懷疑」,只是一種:百分之百信任於某一「與你的真相不相符」的信念和定義。
Q: This is very true.
Q:這是非常真實的陳述。
Alright, so decide what you wish to trust in, and then act accordingly, and it will be so.
好的,所以,決定「什麼樣的信念」是你希望「信任」的,然後採取相應的行動,它就會是那樣。
Q: Thank you.
Q:謝謝你。
Thank you.
謝謝。