【認識有關你「未來版的自己(Future Self)】
巴夏精選短片(2分鐘)【認識有關你「未來版的自己(Future Self)」】Bashar310
影片摘自:2018-2019:Crossing the Threshold
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/2019-crossing-the-threshold/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【認識有關你「未來版的自己(Future Self)」】
Q: Hello, Bashar.
Q: 哈囉,巴夏。
And to you good day.
你好。
Q: It’s very nice to be with you.
Q: 和你在一起非常愉快。
And you as well.
我也是。
Q: Thank you.
Q: 謝謝。
Q: I learned a lot from you already only been listening to for a couple of months, but I really like the part you talked about one time about how my future self is communicating with me and guiding me.
Q: 這幾個月以來我從聽你的談話中學到很多東西,但是我特別喜歡你有一次曾說的「未來版的自己」如何在與現在的我溝通,並引導我。Yes.沒錯。
Q: And I didn’t know a lot about that. And I’d love to hear more. I felt like a lot of information all throughout my day. That’s very helpful.
Q: 我對那概念還不是很了解。我想再多聽一些。我發現我一整天都在接受許多資訊,那對我來說非常有幫助。
Yes, of course.
當然。
Q: And I followed…
Q:而我跟隨…
Because you have guides in your higher mind, so on and so forth, and other connections that you’re downloading information from.
因為在你的較高心智,你有「指導靈」等等之類的高靈不時在領導你,並且有其他「你可以接收到你需要的資訊」的連結。
Q:Yes. Can you tell me more of those about…I guess sort of like the purpose my future self has, or what he/she whether…
Q:沒錯。你可以告訴我更多關於…比如未來版本的我和我溝通想達到的目的,或他/她是否…
Well, first of all, you are assuming you only have one?
首先,你認為你只有一個未來版的自己嗎?
Q: Ah. Good point.
Q: 啊!很棒的引導觀點。
Thank you. I often make them.
謝謝。我通常都會提出這樣的觀點。
Q: I’ve noticed. Very wise.
Q:我已注意到這點了。非常有智慧。
So the idea is, whatever the concept of future self is that you need to connect to any given moment will be, because you need information from that particular future self.
所以,這概念是,不論你對你需要在任一時刻連結到你「未來版本的自己」的概念是什麼,都會是因為:你需要從那一特定的「未來版的自己」獲得資訊。
But this is a dynamically changing thing, it’s not necessarily static.
但這是一種會(隨著你的改變而)「不斷在變動」的事,並非不一定是「靜止不變」的事。
“I only have one future self, and all I get is information from that future self.”
並非「我只有一個未來版本的自己,而我所能得到的資訊都從他/她身上得到。」
If you change, you might need different information from a different future self, yes?
如果你改變了,你可能需要從一個「不同的未來版的自己」身上獲得不同的資訊,對吧?
Q: For sure. They could be many, many now that I know that I’m getting this concept.
Q:當然。現在我知道我抓到這概念的重點了,他們可以有很多、很多種。
Yes.
沒錯。
Because remember everything exist simultaneously.
因為,切記,一切(萬物)都同時存在於當下。
So, it’s like a switchboard.
就像電話接線總機一樣。
I’ll unplug from this one now, because I don’t need that information, and I’ll plug into this one now, because I need that information.
現在,我拔掉這邊的資訊,因為我不需要,然後我接上這邊的資訊,因為我需要。
And they might be doing the same thing with you.
而他們(未來版的你)或許也在對你做相同的事。
Q: That was another part of my question.
Q: 那是我正想問你的另一部分。
Oh, I just answered it.
喔,我已經回答你了。
Q: You sure did.
Q: 你確實已回答了。
Q: So, being connected to my joy as you say will get me connected to the future self for the experience that will bring me the greatest next joy?
Q: 所以,就像你說的,與我的快樂連結,會讓我(較能夠)與未來版本的我連結,因為那經驗會讓我體驗到下一件更快樂喜悅的事,對嗎?
Exactly, whatever is relevant for you at that moment of the state that you’re in, yes.
沒錯。不論與你當下所處(being)狀態有關連的快樂喜悅是什麼,對。
Q: Okay.
Q: 好的。
Does that answer the question?
那有回答到你的問題嗎?
Q: It does, thank you.
Q: 有,謝謝你。
Anything else?
還有什麼想問的嗎?
Q: No, I like that. Thank you.
Q:沒有了,我喜歡你解說的這些,謝謝你。
Alright. Thank you very much.
好的,非常謝謝你。