【病痛是「放掉舊信念以向前邁進」的提醒指標】
巴夏精選短片(3分23秒)【病痛是「放掉舊信念以向前邁進」的提醒指標】Bashar572
影片摘自:2019-Exploring the Portal of Probabilities
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/exploring-the-portal-of-probabilities/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【病痛是「放掉舊信念以向前邁進」的提醒指標】
Let go of old belief system to put your best foot forward.
Infinity is such a strong synchronicity in my life and I had an experience last week, um…I was getting an energetic entrainment.
在我的生活裡「無限、無止境」是一個如此強大的同步性(如:及時發生的巧合事情)。而我上禮拜又有一次體驗……嗯,我獲得了一種充滿能量的親身體驗。
And have these energetic crazy aids this I want to call them reverberating up and down my body. So, it started to my jaw.
而我得到了這些強大的能量輔助工具。我想稱它們為「迴盪」,它們在我身體裡到處竄流。從我的下巴開始。
Yes.
好的。
And it’s going around and around like infinity loop and then it just kept bouncing up, bouncing down, bouncing up and down.
那股能量宛如無止境的循環般,在我體內四處流竄,然後它持續在我體內上上下下地迴盪。
Yes.
好的。
And I’m getting it during meditation. Can you share anymore insight…?
它會出現在我靜坐冥想之際。您可以分享更多相關的觀察洞見嗎?
Obviously as you increase your frequency, you become a better receptor for higher frequency energy.
顯而易見地,當你持續在提升自己的振頻,你變成一個「更能夠接收到更高振頻的能量」的接收器(感受體)。
And they can, in a sense, go through your body in a way that creates a certain kind of resonance that will open you up to even more frequencies.
在某種程度上,那些高振頻的能量會以一種「創造出一種讓你打開自己以接收更多高振頻能量」的共鳴,在你的體內來回穿梭。
And make you a better “antenna”, so to speak?
並讓你成為一個剛才所謂「更敏銳的接收器」之類的。
Yeah.
好的。
So you are refining your capability of processing higher-level frequencies.
因此,你正在「接收更高層次振頻的能力」上提煉(提升)自己。
Okay. So the antenna, um…I’ve been an antenna I would say for a lot of people that help us to facilitate them, healing themselves, and pretty exciting ways.
好的。關於「接收器」…,我可以說長期以來我已持續以這角色在引導別人,以激勵人心的方式在幫助他們治癒自己。
Yes.
好的。
So just having a little trouble with myself. So anybody…
但我自己本身卻面臨了一點問題。有任何人…
You’re having trouble with yourself?
你自己本身遇到了問題?
Healing myself, yeah.
遇到關於「治癒我自己」的問題,是的。
In what way?
是哪方面的問題?
So I have an issue, fun exciting challenge with my foot. It has a gad pinching a nerve the bone is growing in a deformed way.
我有個隱疾。我的腳面臨了一個有趣又刺激的挑戰。它長了一個尖頭棒式的變形骨骼,壓迫到我的神經。
Alright. And what does that allow you to learn that you otherwise wouldn’t learn if you didn’t have that experience?
好的。那麼,什麼是「若沒有發生那樣的情況,你便不會有那體驗,而讓自己(有機會)學到」的東西?
That I’m not trusting the support, not setting forward in my life in the way…
我體會到在設定我的生活謀生上,我並不信任自己是以會得到支持的方式……
And why not?
為何不信任?
And I am now, because I feel like I’m ready to shift back…
而我現在我已經信任… 因為我覺得自己已準備好要轉變…
Alright.
好的。
But don’t focus on it as needing to shift.
但不要以「因為你需要所以你要轉變」的心態專注在這件事情上。
Yes.
好的。
Otherwise you’re making it conditional again.
否則你會又讓你的轉變(這件事)的發生是「有條件的」(只在某情況或條件下才會發生)。
Okay.
好的。
If you truly use up all of the information and all the lessons that you created that experience for, it will transform.
假如你真的運用了所有那些「你為了體驗而創造出」的資訊和(可讓自己學習的)課題,你就會轉變(自然會轉化)。
But if you stay insisting that it must, you haven’t changed.
但如果你仍堅持它必須是如何如何,你就還沒有改變。
Yes.
好的。
And so that’s the paradox of the situation.
所以那就是這情況看似矛盾的地方。
Yes.
是的。
So I’ve been able to get it to improve about 23% through “The Formula”.
所以我已藉由「跟隨自己的興奮熱忱行動的公式」在實踐,而讓自己進步了大約23%。
All you need to really do is put your best foot forward.
你所需要做的就是:以你最佳的「腳」步,向前邁進。
I knew you are going to say that.
我就知道你會這樣說。
How psychic are you!
你可真能通靈!
Okay and so I guess where am I… knowing, it’s this knowing of the reality of it is healed.
好的,所以我猜那只是我…知道的…,就是這「對於實相的知曉」治癒了我。
And so I have the ability to do that for the people healing broken bones, tumors, all kinds of pretty exciting ways. But it’s just my awareness of it that keep me from knowing it to that phase of fully locking in that new reality.
所以我擁有幫人們的能力,以各種振奮的方式治療骨折和腫瘤。但是,使我還無法讓自己完全鎖定在那樣層面的「新實相」裡的,卻正是我對它的體認(因為我有那些經驗而產生的認知)。
And you have perhaps a belief system within you that if you truly let go of that, you will not necessarily be giving the information you need or having the information you need for the other people that you help heal themselves.
那你可能在自己身上抱持著一個信念系統,如果你真的放掉那信念(因自己的體認而抱持的信念),你就不一定要給出或擁有那些「你為了幫助他人治癒他們自己所需要的」資訊。
Yeah.
是的。
So you can let go of that concept, too.
所以,你可以把那樣的觀念也放棄掉。
Okay.
好的。
You will have the information you need without having to experience those things in order to get it… if you let go of the belief.
你會擁有「你需要的」(不是你「想要」的)資訊,而不需要為了獲得那些資訊而去體驗那些事情……如果你放掉那信念,
That’s the only way you can get the information as to experience those things.
放掉舊信念是你「能夠獲取那資訊以體驗那些事物」的唯一方法。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
Yes?
懂了嗎?
That’s really helpful.
這真的很有幫助。
如果你願意放掉那信念,
你便不需要為了獲得那些資訊而去體驗那些事情,
你會擁有「你需要的」(不是你「想要」的)資訊。You will have the information you need without having to
experience those things in order to get it… if you let go of the belief.