【如何連結自己更高維度的DNA和擴展感官】
巴夏精選短片(3分55秒)【如何連結自己更高維度的DNA和擴展感官】Bashar601
影片摘自:2019-Earth Zero
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/earth-zero/
影片摘自:2019-Will He or Won’t He?
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/will-he-or-wont-he/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【如何連結自己更高維度的DNA和擴展感官】
How to connect to higher dimensional expression of DNA and expand my senses?
要是這世界上真的有一個能夠讓每個人獲得
自己真正需要的資訊、幫助、指引、體驗、
各種困惑和難題的解決之道、顯化內心渴望與願望…等等的
「行動公式」的話…..If only…there was a “FORMULA”….
這行動「公式」是巴夏信息精隨中的精隨。^_^
My final question…
我的最後一個問題是…
Yes.
是的。
In a 12-strand DNA strand model, how many strands in mine are right now? And how can I saw…
就一個「12股DNA」的股鏈模型來說,我的DNA現在是多少股?而我如何能看到…
There is no way any of you can develop more than three strands, physically.
你們任何人都無法在身體上發展出超過3股。
The other strands are higher dimensional expressions and cannot manifest physiologically in your present human form.
其他(超過3股以上)的DNA股鏈是屬於「更高維度的表現層次」,無法在你們目前的人類形體的生理上顯化出來。
Can we energetically connect with them and…
我們是否有辦法在能量上與它們連結?然後…
Of course you can tap into them energetically, absolutely, vibrationally.
你們當然可以在能量上搭上(連結上)它們,絕對可以,從振動頻率上(藉由振頻上的調合)與它們連結。
And your three strands or two and a half, just for a moment, can translate them down into what is appropriate for the expression of DNA that exists in your dimension.
而你們的三股,或是兩股半——只是目前(轉變過渡)階段——的DNA,可以將它們轉化為「適合於存在你們次元中的DNA」的表達方式。
How can I more strongly connect with the ones I’m not connecting with right now psychically?
我如何才能在心靈上更強烈地連結到那些「我現在沒有連結到」的部分呢?
Gee! I wonder if only there was a FORMULA.
哎呀!要是真的有那麼一個行動「公式」就好了。
Let’s look at this once again.
我們再重新檢視一下這公式。
Okay.
好的。
But more specifically. Here is the key.
但是更加仔細來檢視,以下這些關鍵 :
When you follow your passion, what happens? You raise your frequency.
當你跟隨你的興奮熱忱行動時,會發生什麼?你提升了你的振動頻率。
When you raise your frequency, what happens? You become a better receptor to higher frequency communication and energy,
當你提升了你的振動頻率,會發生什麼?你成為了一個「更能夠接收來自更高振頻的溝通與能量」的接收器。
And when you do that, higher energy manifestations are more probably likely to occur.
而當你更能夠接收那些高振頻的溝通與能量時,更高能量的「顯化」才更有可能發生。
Because you raise your frequency, become a better antenna to download those things.
因為你提升了你的振頻,你變成一個「更能夠下載那些東西」的接收器。
Yes?
(道裡就這麼簡單) 不是嗎?
Thank you so much.
非常謝謝你。
You are so welcome.
不用客氣。
–
Hello Bashar.
哈囉,巴夏。
And to you good day.
妳好。
Good day to you, and I love you.
你好,我愛你。
I love you as well.
我也愛妳。
We humans we talk about the five senses, seeing, hearing, touching, tasting, smelling.
我們人類,我們談論五種感官,視覺、聽覺、觸覺、味覺、嗅覺的運用。
Yes.
是的。
And dolphins I know also have sonar and sharks can sense electricity. So…
然後我知道,海豚也有聲納,鯊魚可以感知電流,所以…
Yes, and you have more senses than that, too.
是的,而你們也有比那更多的感知力。
That was my question.
那正是我要問的問題。
You have an electromagnetic sense of the idea of direction;
你們對於「方向」的判別,有一種電磁式的感知力;
you have magnet tide in your sinus cavities that allows you a sense of where you are, location; you have a sense of time and space in that sense,
你們在竇腔內有磁力潮讓你們可以感知道自己在哪裡,你的位置;就這層面來說,你們有時間與空間的感知力;
you have higher senses that connect you to the spirit realm that you call intuition and inspiration and psychic abilities, and so on and so forth.
你們有「連結到你們稱為:直覺、靈感與通靈的精神領域」的更高感官,等等等等的感知力。
And you have the idea of physical vibratory senses when you say “I am picking up on someone’s vibe.”
而你們也有所謂對物質振頻的感知力,如當你說:「我在讀取某人的振頻。」
You can read those ideas of frequencies electromagnetically as well. You have many different kinds of senses.
你們也可以透過電磁的方式去解讀這些頻率。你們有許多種不同的感知力。
I love that and I really appreciate you listing some of them. I feel that I know I want to expand my experience and maybe some other skill, too. By…
我很喜歡你說的那些,而我非常感謝你列出它們其中的一些。我覺得我知道我想拓展自己的經驗,而也許也拓展一些其他的技巧,藉由…
Are you going to ask how?
妳是不是想問「要怎麼做到」?
Um…
嗯…
Sure, since you brought it up, I’ll ask how.
當然啊,既然你都說來了,我就問「要如何做到」。
If only…there was a formula.
要是這世界上真的有那麼一個…..「神奇的行動公式」的話….。
Yes, yes.
是的,是的。
Well, what it is about that, that isn’t the answer?
嗯,那麼關於你們人生中的困惑難題,還有什麼不是這「公式」,能提供你們解決之道的嗎?
Ya, that’s perfect answer. That’s the answer.
是啊,那是完美的答案。那正是答案。
All right.
好的。
Yes, thank you.
好的,謝謝你。
You’re welcome.
不客氣。
Love you.
愛你。