【理解為何「死亡不是一件負面的事情」?】
巴夏精選短片(3分32秒)【理解為何「死亡不是一件負面的事情」?】Bashar645
影片摘自:2019-Navigating The Splitting Prism
購買網址:https://www.basharstore.com/navigating-the-splitting-prism-of-parallel-realities/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【理解為何「死亡不是一件負面的事情」?】
How can we make death more of a positive thing?
So the concept… I mean death is perceived to be… like a really negative thing on this planet.
有關「死亡」這個概念……我的意思是,「死亡」在我們地球上被認定為是一件非常負面的事情。
It’s not.
它並不負面。
Yes.
是的。
No difference than walking from one room to another or changing your clothes.
「死亡」和「從這個房間走進另一個房間」或和「換穿另一件衣服」,並沒有差別。
Right. So how can we make it more of a positive thing?
好的。那麼我們如何讓「死亡」變成一種較為正面的事情?
Well, don’t you have an imagination to give it a different kind of a definition?
嗯……難道你沒有足夠的想像力來賦予「死亡」一個不同的定義嗎?
In other words, if you know it’s no difference then why are you making it seem different than the idea of just your life is continuing in a different format?
換句話說,如果你明白「死亡」與你們的「生命只是用另一種形式在繼續」並無差別,那為何你要讓這兩者看似有差別?(為何要讓死亡看似一件非常負面的事情?)
In the same way that you might say, “Well, I’m living in the city and I’m gonna move to that city. ””Oh, no, you’re gonna move to that….oh…”
這就像你可能會說:「嗯……我住在這個城市,但我要搬家去那個城市了。」然後有人回答說:「噢,不,你要搬去那個城市,噢……」
It’s that silly.
就像這回答般的愚蠢。
Okay, I’m going into the spirit world now. But see, here’s the reality of it, and maybe this will help the perspective that you’re looking for:
好吧,現在我將前往靈魂世界。但你看(你明白嗎),這才是更大觀點下的實相(真實情況),也許這個(更大觀點下的實相)陳述會對「你在尋求解答」的觀點有幫助:
You’re all dead right now.
你們所有的人現在,全都死(從人類物質身體的觀點)了。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Literally, you’re all dead right now.
真的不誇張地說,你們所有的人現在都已「死」了。
That’s just the way of saying: You are all still in spirit because spirit is your natural state.
這說法(觀點)只是在告訴你:你們仍然全都在靈界(除了以身體形式存在於物質界外,也同時以靈魂形式存在於靈魂界),因為靈魂是你們天然的狀態(本是、天生的狀態)。
You never ever leave it, you haven’t left it now.
你們從來都沒有離開(脫離)靈魂界,就連現在,你們也都沒有離開(也都在)靈魂界。
You don’t leave spirit and come into physical reality as if physical reality was a real place separate from spirit. No, that’s not how it works.
你們並不是「離開了」靈魂界而「進入」物質實相,好像物質實相是一個和靈魂界分離的真實世界。不,(更大觀點下的實相)不是這樣運作的。
You’re all in spirit right now, this moment. But you were dreaming that you’re not.
你們現在,就在此時此刻,全都處在靈魂界。然而你們正處在夢中,並認為自己並不在靈魂界。
That’s what physical reality is. You are dreaming that you are not in spirit, but you are.
這就是「物質實相」。你處在夢中(物質界),以為自己不在靈魂界,但你確實身處其中。
And it’s not even all of your spirit that’s dreaming this, it’s a portion of it.
而那「在(物質實相中)做夢的你」還不是你靈魂的全部,那只是你靈魂的一部分。
So most of you is in spirit, very well aware that you’re in spirit,
所以,你們大多數人都處在靈魂界並且非常清楚知道自己處在靈魂界,
and very well aware that a part of you is dreaming in a way that gives you an experience within your spirit that you’re here as the dream projections called physical reality.
也非常清楚知道:有一部分的自己正以一種「在自己靈魂裡給自己一個你在這裡如同夢境般投射——你稱為『物質實相』的體驗」的方式在做夢。
So your spirit is not in your body, your body is in your spirit.
因此,靈魂並不存在於身體裡;而是身體存在於靈魂裡。
Your body is a projection within your consciousness to play a game.
你的身體是你「為了玩一場人生大戲而在你的意識中投射出」的一個設計。
You focus yourself down with certain kinds of limitations and rules and parameters in order to play the game of having a physical reality. Well, that’s all you’re doing.
為了要能夠玩這場遊戲,你將自己聚焦在一些特定的限制、規範和參數(可能產生的變數)裡…… 嗯,這些都是你們在(對自己)做的。
And just like when you have a dream at night and it seems very real, very solid, but then you wake up in the morning and go, “Oh, that seemed very real but this is who I really am.”
而就像:當你半夜做了一個非常真實、非常精彩的夢,然後你在早上醒來後說:「噢,那個夢好真實,但現在這個我才是真正的我。」
When you die it’s sort of similar.
當你「死亡」時,情況就有點類似這概念。
You suddenly wake up and go, “Oh, that physical dream, it seems so real, but this is who I really am.”
你突然醒來然後說:「噢,那個物質實相的夢感覺多麼真實,但這清醒的我,才是真正的我。」
So it’s very similar. Nothing to be afraid of.
死亡時的情況和這非常相似,所以,沒有什麼好害怕的。
It’s just another point of view of your consciousness,
「死亡」只不過是你的意識所覺知的另一個觀點。
in the same way like I said if you suddenly went from one city to another city, there’s nothing to be afraid of in the idea of moving from one city to another.
就像我說的那樣,如果你突然從一個城市搬到另一個城市,「搬到另一城市」這件事情並沒有什麼好怕的。
You now have a different experience, you have a different perspective, a different point of view of how you’re experiencing your life.
對於「你如何經歷自己的生活」,你現在(搬到另一城市後)有一種不同的體驗、有一種不同的觀點、有一種不同的看法。
But you’re still experiencing your life.
然而,你仍然持續在經歷你的生活、體驗你的人生和生命。
You cannot cease to exist, you can only change the way you exist. That’s the Law of Existence.
你無法不存在,你只能改變你存在的方式。這就是「存在法則」。(「存在法則」的內容只有兩個英文字:You exit. 你永遠存在。它是「生命運作永遠不變的五大法則」中的第一個。)
Is this helping?
這對你來說有幫助嗎?
Yes, thanks a lot.
是的,非常感謝你。