【為何我跟隨熱忱的行動常無法持續一致?】
巴夏精選短片(2分58秒)【為何我跟隨熱忱的行動常無法持續一致?】Bashar648
影片摘自:2019-Navigating The Splitting Prism
購買網址:https://www.basharstore.com/navigating-the-splitting-prism-of-parallel-realities/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【為何我跟隨熱忱的行動常無法持續一致?】
Why I often have inconsistency on following my Excitement?
Hello, Bashar.
你好,巴夏。
Hello, you. Good day!
嗨,你好。
Thank you for what you’re doing.
謝謝你為人類所做的這些傳訊。
It is our passion and our pleasure.
這是我們的熱忱和我們的榮幸。
I… question I have for you today has to do with inconsistency in Excitement.
我今天想問的問題和「跟隨興奮熱忱的行動無法持續一致」有關。
Inconsistency…?
興奮熱忱的行動無法持續一致……?
…Excitement, yes.…
是的,有關興奮熱忱的問題。
Well, those are two different things.
嗯……這(「跟隨熱忱而行」和「熱忱無法持續一致」)是兩件不同的事。
Well, frequently I’ll start on a path of Excitement,
嗯……我常常會…開始一段興奮且有熱忱的行動,
Yes.
是的。
I feel the excitement building, and I get to where I feel fully committed to an action,
我感覺到興奮熱忱在滋長,而我全心致力地跟隨熱忱行動到一個程度,
and then I might…
然後我就可能會……
Without insistence?
(在跟隨熱忱而行動的過程中,)你沒有任何堅持(認為該有某種結果才對)嗎?
Well, that’s a good question.
嗯……這是個好問題。
Ya… then I’ll interact with someone,
有的,不過我會跟其他人交流,
Yes.
好的。
and it’s like the energy just falls flat.
而感覺好像那股熱忱能量只是直挺地下降。
Why?
為什麼?
Suddenly it’s not important anymore. It’s like the excitement is going away…
突然間我有熱忱在做的事情變得不再重要。好像那個熱忱正離我而去……
Well, you may have gotten what you needed out of it.
嗯……你可能是「已經從那行動中得到了你(在那當下)所需要的」東西。
Like we have said, your Excitement will wax and wane to help guide you in the direction of following your Excitement in the way that you need to.
如我們所說的,「興奮熱忱」會有它的盛衰期,它(總)是以「你所需要」的方式在幫助你,引導你繼續往自己(下一個)興奮熱忱的方向邁進。
As long as you check yourself first to make sure you’re not the one flattening it.
只要你確認自己不是那個「在摧毀你的興奮熱忱」的人就好。
Okay.
好的。
But if you realize that you’re not, and it’s just naturally waning, then look around for what does contain more excitement still than anything else and start acting in that direct.
如果你確認自己並非摧毀你的熱忱的人,而那熱忱只是自然地消逝,那麼,觀察自己周圍,看看什麼確實是「你較有熱忱去做的事」,並開始往那方向行動。
Okay.
好的。
Now that doesn’t have to come across as inconsistency, if you are actually coming from a place of following your true passion,
那麼,如果你的行動真的是來自一種「源自自己興奮熱忱」的動力,你就不會在做自己有熱忱的事情時遇上「熱忱不持續一致」的情況。
and you’re not the one with your beliefs that is altering the idea of Excitement to make it look like anxiety, or make it look like it’s diminishing, when it doesn’t actually have to.
而你不是那個「以自己的信念把熱忱轉變為看似件焦慮的事,或在不是真的需要的時候讓熱忱看似在消減」的人就好。
Okay, I understand what you’re saying.
好的,我懂你在說的。
All right.
好的。
Okay. So another question I have has to do with the jumping possibilities of realities.
好的。接下來我有另一個和「跳躍實相」的可能性有關的問題。
Yes.
好的。
For a number of years now, I’ve been experiencing different expressions of reality, you know, some… in some cases things will be there and they’re not there…
過去幾年來,我都在經歷著「不同實相」的表達,你知道的,有些狀況下你要的東西會在那裡,而它們又不在那裡。
-Yes, yes, yes.
-And access might change…
是的,是的,是的。
而進入的通道會改變……
People’s personalities might be completely different.
(那實相中的)人們的個性可能變得完全不一樣。
Yes.
是的。
My question is… if I experience one that I prefer,
我的問題是…….如果我體驗到一個我喜歡的實相,
Yes.
是的。
then it’s… it goes away, I’m not… I’m no longer in that experience. How do I get back there again?
然後那個實相就消失了。我就不…我就不再處於那個體驗中,我要如何回到那經驗裡?
By not insisting that you have to go back there but by walking the path you’re given.
藉由「不去堅持你必須回到那經驗」裡,而只是走「當下呈現在你面前」的路。
Because again, remember: Should it make a difference?
再說一次因為,請記得:你認為這樣(不堅持而只是走當下面前的路)有差別嗎?
No.
沒有。
If you can always get something positive out of anything that happens, maybe you’re testing yourself to see if that’s actually true for you or not,
如果你總是能夠從任何發生的事情中得到正面的收穫,(那麼有差別嗎?)或許你是在測試你自己以明白那是否真的對你屬實。
because you’re still making it conditional on what’s happening outside as to the state of being you choose to be in.
因為就「你讓自己選擇所處的狀態」的觀察角度,你仍然是讓外在發生的事情在決定你所處的狀態(你仍舊讓自己所處的狀態是有條件的——隨著外在情況的改變而改變)。
So you keep testing yourself.
因而,你不斷在測試你自己。(以讓自己所處的狀態是無條件的——不因外在情況改變而改變。)
Okay.
好的。
So stay in the state you prefer to be in regardless of the changes going on around you.
所以,不管周遭發生什麼改變(特別是發生你不喜歡的改變),都要(讓自己)「處在你喜歡的狀態」中。
Isn’t that the point of true change?
這才叫「真正的改變」,不是嗎?