【巴夏談JFK遇刺和披頭四電影的平行實相運作】
巴夏精選短片(6分45秒)【巴夏談JFK遇刺和披頭四電影的平行實相運作】Bashar650
影片摘自:2019-Navigating The Splitting Prism
購買網址:https://www.basharstore.com/navigating-the-splitting-prism-of-parallel-realities/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【巴夏談JFK遇刺和披頭四電影的平行實相運作】
Revelation of ET by JFK & the Beatles Movie about How Parallel Realities work
如同所謂「曼德拉效應」(Mandela Effect),即
有「和絕大多數民眾的記憶明顯不同」的另類歷史
清楚存在一些人的記憶中,2016年自今巴夏已多次談到:
有另一個「甘迺迪總統在1968年(而非1963年)才遇刺,
而他揭發出外星人的機密資料,造成了社會動亂」
的平行實相版本的歷史
清楚存在一些人的記憶中…..
You briefly mentioned that a parallel reality where JFK still kept on going for…by a couple more decades.
你曾簡要地提到有一個甘迺迪總統(沒有在1963年被暗殺)仍繼續活著…的平行實相,
Yes, yes, yes.
是的,是的,是的。
And the idea of ETs being more out open as a result, the….
以及(由於甘迺迪多活了好幾年)使得外星人的資訊被更加公開流傳了幾十年的說法…
No, the idea was that the revelation of our existence came from that individual in that parallel reality prematurely before the society can handle it, and things started falling apart.
不是那樣。我說的是:在那個「社會大眾還無法處理『我們的存在』這件事」的實相中,甘迺迪過早把它揭露,於是事情(社會各界)開始崩潰。
Understood.
了解。
Therefore, as a collective, the society shifted into reality where that individual did not get a chance to reveal that information.
因為你們是以一個「集體共識的實相」在運作,因此,你們的社會轉變到一個「甘迺迪沒有機會揭露那些外星資訊」的實相。
Okay, so it’s like the greater was overriding the individual will?
好的,所以就好像「集體意志」凌駕於「甘迺迪個人意志」之上嗎?
Yes.
是的。
Sort of?
有點像嗎?
Although not really, because individuals that didn’t really prefer to go to that reality didn’t.
雖然有點像但不完全是那樣,因為那些「真的不願意走進那(集體共識的)實相」的人,就沒有被凌駕。
Okay.
好的。
But a collective consensus decided to shift to the reality in which that occurred so that civilization could continue.
但是當時你們有一個「集體共識」決定要(將你們社會)轉換到發生刺殺(外星資料沒被揭露)的實相,這樣你們的社會才能夠繼續。
So taking that concept, I wanted to shift to the musical band called “the Beatles”.
那麼,沿續這個概念,我想把話題轉換到一個叫「披頭四」樂團的話題。
I’ve been doing a lot of research and noticed that they have had a great impact on our culture.
我已經做了許多有關他們的研究,並已注意到「批頭四」對我們的文化有很一種大的影響力。
Yes, and we are aware that there is a film on your planet now that deals with the idea that they didn’t exist.
是的,我們也注意到在你們星球上目前有一部電影在描述關於「披頭四並不存在」的概念。
Oh! Wow.. that’s taking a turn a little.
噢!哇……那聽起來有點難懂。
Are you familiar with that?
你知道那部電影嗎?
I don’t.
不知道。
It is called “Yesterday”. And it is a story of one or a few, but primarily one person that remembers the Beatles and no one else does.
那部電影叫做《昨天》(台灣上映片名叫《靠譜歌王》)。它是描述有一個人或少數幾個人——但起初只有一個人——記得「披頭四」,而其他人全都不知道(沒聽過)披頭四的故事。
And therefore he writes all their songs and they think he’s a genius.
所以他就把所有披頭四的歌都寫下來,而大家都覺得他是個天才。
But he remembers them.
但只有他記得「披頭四樂團」。
So… I believe it is a current film in your society.
就這樣,我記得它是你們社會近日上映的一部電影。
Anyway, how does that connect to your question?
不管這電影怎樣,這和你剛才問的問題有什麼關聯?
I was kind of wondering like what other parallel realities would that musical group have brought with the power they had and the timing that they had.
我是有點想知道,像是以「披頭四」在那時期的魅力,能夠在其他的平行實相中為那些實相帶來什麼。
Well, that’s certainly one depiction so you can look at that as one probability. But there are many others, as many as you can probably imagine.
那當然是一個描述,以讓你能將它視為一種可能性。但還有其他很多的描述,還有比你能夠想像的還多的描述。
Because you cannot imagine nonexistence, therefore, any variation on the scenario is a parallel reality going on somewhere.
因為你無法想像「自己不存在」,因此,那情境的任何變動,都是那情境目前在某個地方(同時)正在發生的平行實相。
So it’s like up to my imagination at that point?
所以,那運作是否如同「取決於我在那當下的想像力而定」的?
In some sense.
就某意義上可以這麼說。
It’s not that it’s up to your imagination. It’s that your imagination is aware that it can come up with variations that in and of themselves would be concrete real parallel realities.
但並不是說你的實相取決於你的想像力,而是你覺知到「你的想像力能夠構想出各種不同的實相,而那些被構想出的實相本身,都會是具體且真實的平行實相」。
You understand, all it takes to be literally a parallel reality time stream is a difference of one subatomic particle. It’s a different reality.
你們(要)了解,成為一個「平行實相中的時間流」實際上所需要的,只是一個次原子微粒般的差異,就成為不同的實相。
But some are very similar and some are very different from what you are familiar with.
不過有些實相非常相似,而有些與你所熟悉的實相相去甚遠。
It just depends on how far that parallelism goes.
只取決於該平行實相(與你所處的實相)並列的程度多少。
In some, you have identical representations of you, and others they don’t exist.
在某些平行實相中,你有「長得和你一模一樣」的代表在那裡,而那些代表不存在其他的平行實相中;
In some, they are sort of there, but they look nothing like you.
在某些平行實相中,那些代表有點像是在那裡,不過他們看起來完全不像你。
There is just about any variation you can come up with in your imagination that is a real parallel reality going on simultaneously with yours.
幾乎所有你能想像出的任何變化(的平行實相)都已存在,那都是「和你目前所處的實相同時並行」的真實平行實相。
Well…I’ll do it. I really appreciate the insight and…aveil.
那好….我會去體會。真的很感謝你提供的洞察解說,謝謝你。
Aveil.
謝謝。(Aveil是古文明時代的招呼話語,意思是「謝謝你,我將向前邁進」。)