靜心內觀 (Meditation) 很快將成為正規教育的一部分（目前已經有學校如此做了），而初階的心靈藝術 (psychic art) 訓練將隨之普及可見。年幼的兒童將被鼓勵去接觸他們的「第六感」，並且去訓練、運用和擴展他們的心靈力量。演化至今，人類的大腦只被使用到很少很少的比率，甚至不到百分之五。
Your society will expand its thinking in the future and explore new possibilities. It won’t always be caught up in the fears and restrictions of Yesterday’s God.
Meditation will soon be a part of the regular school day (it is in some schools right now), and early training in the psychic arts will follow. Young children will be encouraged to get in touch with their “sixth sense,” and to train, use, and expand their psychic power. You know, they do say that right now we are utilizing only a tiny percentage of our brain, perhaps something less than 5 percent of its total power and capacity.
And so your children will be free to look at what’s beyond that 5 percent, and when they begin to explore the other 95 percent, or use even a small portion of it, they will shock and amaze you by what they can do, what they can know, and what they can experience.