【人類做任何事情的「動機如何運作」的原理】
巴夏精選短片(2分15秒)【人類做任何事情的「動機如何運作」的原理】Bashar318
影片摘自:2018-Shedding New Light on Negative Beliefs
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/shedding-new-light-on-negative-beliefs/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【人類做任何事情的「動機如何運作」的原理】
How the Motivational Mechanism works in humans?
My first question is about blind spots.
我的第一個問題是有關「盲點」的問題。
Blind spots.
盲點。
Yes.
沒錯。
Do you mean metaphorically or physiologically?
你指的是比喻上的盲點,還是生理上的盲點?
Metaphorically.
比喻上的盲點。
Yes.
好。
I’ve created negative experiences.
我創造了一些負面的經驗。
How exciting! Why?
多麼興奮的事啊!為什麼呢?
I’m not sure.
我不確定。
Sure you are.
你當然知道。
Don’t you understand the “motivational mechanism” as we’ve described?
你不了解我們之前描述過的(人類做任何事情的)「動機如何運作的原理」嗎?
Would like us to explain it again?
你想要我們再解說一次嗎?
Please do.
請解說。
Alright.
好的。
Please understand again what we are describing here is a mechanism. It’s physics. This is how it works, yes? Alright.
再次請你們了解,我們在此所描述的,是一種「物理運作原理」。它只是物理學的原理。這(我們所描述的)只是「事物如何在運作」的實際情形,懂嗎?好的。
All of you have a motivational mechanism. It means without fail immediately, instantly, automatically, no exceptions, you always choose in the direction you believe serves you best.
你們每個人做每件事的背後,都有一種「動機產生的物理過程」在運作。這表示:你們必定總是直接地、立即地、自動地、毫無例外地,朝著「你相信是對你最有益」的方向在選擇。
Always, you always move away from what you believe does not serve you, always.
總是這樣,你們總是遠離那些「你相信是對你無益」的事。
That means if you can see that you’re choosing things that don’t serve you,
這表示,如果你能看見「你正在選擇對你無益的事」,
the only reason that can happen if you understand the motivational mechanism is because you must have a belief attached to things that make them seem like they serve you when they don’t.
而你會那樣做的唯一原因,如果你懂這「動機如何產生」的物理過程(運作原理),必定是因為你對某事物已經有一個深置的信念,而讓它(你那樣做)看起來似乎對你有益,當那樣做實際上對你無益。
So, you need to find out what definition would you have attached to your motivation to make you choose something you know doesn’t serve you.
所以,你必須找出「你已深繫的定義」會是什麼,而引發你的動機,讓你選擇做出「你明知道對你無益」的事情。
Because the only way you would choose it, is that you made it seem like it does, better than the alternative.
因為,你會選擇那樣做的唯一原因是,你讓它看起來像是個「比其他選項對你更有益」的選擇。
When you discover what that believe is, and identify it consciously, you will see it makes no sense.
當你發現那(自己已深置的)信念是什麼,並且有意識地辨認出它時,你會看出它沒道理(抱持那樣的信念沒意義)。
As soon as it makes no sense, you will drop it.
一旦你發現這樣的信念沒道理時,你就會放下它。
Then your motivational mechanism will turn the opposite direction, and you will start choosing things that actually are to your benefit.
那麼,你對自己的「動機如何產生的運作過程」會翻轉過來,你會開始選擇真正對你有益的事情。
Because you have identified why you are choosing something that wasn’t. Because you were making it appear as if it was.
因為你已經辨認出「為何你過去會選擇做對你無益的事情」的原因。因為:你讓它看起來似乎對你有益。
That’s how it works.
這是「(人類採取行動與否的)動機如何產生」的物理過程。