【為何沒有所謂「負面靈體附身」這回事?】
巴夏精選短片(3分20秒)【為何沒有所謂「負面靈體附身」這回事?】Bashar532
影片摘自:2019-The Five Forms of Abundance
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/the-five-forms-of-abundance/
中文翻譯:Jimmy
【為何沒有所謂「負面靈體附身」這回事?】
Why there’s no such thing as “Negative Entity Attachments”?
The first question I had regarding negative entity attachments, not want…
我的第一個問題是有關於「負面靈體附身」的事,不是要…
No such thing.
沒有這回事。
No such thing?
沒有這回事?
No such thing as negative entity attachments.
沒有「負面靈體(或稱生命體、生命實體、存在體)附身」這回事。
What you are describing is an old-fashioned, outdated, medieval way of saying, that for some reason you have a belief you’re holding on to that allows you to match the vibration of another being that might be operating on a negative vibratory level.
你在說的(所謂「負面靈體附身」)是一種老舊、過時、中古世紀的說法,那是基於某些原因,你們擁抱著一種(負面)信念,而讓你們的振頻與另一個可能「正運作在負面振頻的靈體」相符共振。
But the idea is that it will feel like an attachment,
但這運作的概念是,它會感覺好像是被「附身」(事實上是同頻「共振」,而非靈體「附身」),
because that’s the way negative things have to be translated in order for you to feel like you have no power to change it.
因為那是負面事物必須被那樣解釋的方式,以讓你們認為你們沒有力量去改變它。
But you do. Just stop matching the frequency, and you will no longer feel an attachment.
但你們確實有。只要你們停止與那頻率共振(改變信念,不跟那負面振頻共鳴),你就不會再感到被「附身」。
The attachment is a translation.
「附身」是一種(古代沿用至今的)解釋說法。
A physical translation of “the structure of the nature of the belief system” to allow you to feel that you have no power to change it.
一種本質上「讓你覺得你沒有力量去改變它的信念結構」的物理解說。
Even if I was told that it was from a higher dimension?
即使我聽說它是來自於更高次元的靈體?
Then how can it be negative?
那麼它(來自更高次元)怎麼會是負面的呢?
Touché.
一針見血。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Isn’t that a contradiction in your understanding of frequency?
難道這是個你對於「振頻」理解上的矛盾嗎?
I don’t know if I got that concept yet, and I’m hoping…
我不確定我是否有了解那樣的概念,我希望…
I beg your pardon.
可以再說一次嗎?
I don’t know if I got that concept yet, but I’m hoping…
我不確定我是否有了解那樣的概念,但是我希望…
Well, as you raise frequency, is it in your mind synonymous with the idea of things coming together, things integrating? Or not?
嗯,這樣說吧:當你提升你的振頻,在你腦中所同步產生的事物,是否相互融合在一起、互相結合?或不是那樣(相互融合、互相結合)?
Or do you have a different concept of what happens when frequency goes up, as opposed to down?
或者,你是否對於「振頻向上提升」時會發生的情況有著不同的觀念?相較於「振頻下降」時會發生的。
I see. So, raise frequency up.
我明白了。所以,提升振頻。
So raising the frequency up means what to you? That it is more integrative, more connected?
所以,對你來說,振頻提升代表什麼(表示什麼)?振頻提升表示變得更相互結合、更緊密連結嗎?
Yes or no?
是或不是?
Yes, and ultimately ascending.
是的,而最終會揚升。
So, if things are more integrative and more connective, then they can’t really be negative.
所以說,如果事物是更相互結合,並且更緊密連結,那麼,它們便不會是全然負面的。
Because negative, as a description mechanically, means things that get disconnected, segregated experientially. Not that anything can actually be disconnected,
因為「負面」,就其運作邏輯上的描述,表示事物在經驗上是被經驗為互不相連、相互分離的。但任何事物並非真的是相互分離的,
but negative energy creates the experience of disconnection, the experience of separation, the experience of diminishment, and the lowering of energy.
只是負面能量創造出互不相連的經驗,創造出相互分離的經驗,以及力量被削減的經驗,因而降低了能量振頻。
That’s the actual of the difference between negative and positive energy.
這就是「負面能量」與「正向能量」之間實際上的差別。
So if things are raising, that’s a mechanical description of positive energy,
因此,如果事物的振頻在上升,就其運作邏輯上來說,那是正向的能量,
which is automatically by definition connective, integrative, and empowering.
而就其自動產生(不證自明)的定義,是相互連接的、相互結合的,並且是賦予(內在)力量的。
Yes?
對嗎?
Okay.
好的。
Make sense?
有道理嗎?
Yes.
有的。
So that’s why we say it’s so important to understand “how things work mechanically in the structure of Existence”, because otherwise you create all sorts of contradictory definitions that don’t make sense.
這也是為什麼我們常說在萬物存在的結構中,搞懂「事物如何運作」的物理過程非常重要的原因。因為若沒有搞懂,你們會(自己)創造出各種自相矛盾、不合理的定義 。
It’s like saying, I’m driving a car and I can drive it forwards and backwards at the same time. The gears don’t work that way. You’re either in drive or you’re in reverse.
這就好比,我在開車(還沒搞懂齒輪的運作),而說我可以同時前進和倒退。但車子的齒輪不是那樣運作的。你要不是在前進,就是在倒退。
Yes?
懂嗎?